Singleton to Nambucca Heads Tuesday 23rd Dec
I will be riding from singleton to nambucca heads next tuesday if anyone is keen for a ride let me know. Have not decided on route but would like any advice on that subject if you may know a good run there, I have never ridden around here before as i am from rockhampton so suggestions are welcome.
G'day Nato.
You have a couple of good options to get to Nambucca from Singo.
Unfortunately the first leg is the worst.
Go from Singleton to Gresford, then Dungog, Gloucester, Barrington. (Keep an eye out for potholes, washouts and road ridges between Singleton and Gloucester.) The Thunderbolt's Way turnoff is the Tamworth sign just out of Barrington. Don't miss it or you will end up in Scone after about 50 ks of dirt.
Take Thunderbolt's Way up to Walcha - be careful the road is terrific but is full of hazards for the 1st timer. (Sharp narrow bridges etc).
From Walcha you can take the mighty OXLEY Hwy down to Port Macquarie, OR, you can carry on to Armidale from Walcha and take the Waterfall Way down to Ebor, Dorrigo, Bellingen and come out on the Pacific Hwy North of Nambucca.

The second route is the one that I would take.
Have a great ride and holiday mate.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Thanks for that i will look for a map of the area and see roughly how long it will take me to do the dorrigo route.Biker
I'm predicting that you will post up later about the great roads.Pi_thumbsup

If you are free this weekend, the Newcastle group may be getting together at some stage. Check out the Newcastle discussion in the riding not talking area.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Made it to Nambucca and the ride was excellent all the way until the hwy. I have never seen so many police as what i saw today! Thanks for the route advice mate it was great.
congrats on your ride mate!!