"My Busa Story"
Hi,
As you know I had a Hayabusa LTD K8. fitted with Heli bars and a few others things as well. Had trouble with my neck and thought I couldn't ride the bus any more. So went back to Action in Parr and received a few dollars back plus my Triumph rocket III. Had a shit of a ride home, and each time I took it out the same wind blown all over the road so to speck. Got sick of it and tried a Busa again but this time only ride 200 K's not 470 like last time. Also fitted with Heli bars and was a 2006. I had no trouble at all. Was it that I ride to many K's?? I think so as 200 K's I was ok. So Guy's today I traded my Rocket III in for K8 White LTD Hayabusa. YesSo I'm back again and will fit it up again with Heli bars and DB screen and have some fun and not get blown off the bloody road so to speak.
That's it I'm back.Biker
Cheers
JohnTrophy
Thanks John
perhaps if you fit the helibars and keep the stock screen,the wind pressure will relieve the pressure on your wrists at a lower speed by the wind pressure hitting you on the chest and shoulders instead of on your helmet like a double bubble does and shaking your head around.I found there was about 30-40km/hr difference in speed between the stock screen and the double bubble for equal wind pressure.With a double bubble i had to be doing 140 to have the wind hold me off the bars ad with the stock screen around 110km/hr.
Good onya John.
Build yourself up to the longer trips if you have to.
Did you get your own LTD back again or another one?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Thanks spamanglenn,
I will try that first and see if it works for me. Lucky I never sold the Heli bars. So I'll just fit them and see if it works for me as it does for you.
John
Thanks John
BUSGO Wrote:Good onya John.

Hi Busgo,
No it was sold. I bought a new LTD one from Sydney city cycles.
John
Thanks John
piperjon Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:Good onya John.

Hi Busgo,
No it was sold. I bought a new LTD one from Sydney city cycles.
John
Love the white!!! i love it......Very Happy
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
spamanglenn Wrote:perhaps if you fit the helibars and keep the stock screen,the wind pressure will relieve the pressure on your wrists at a lower speed by the wind pressure hitting you on the chest and shoulders instead of on your helmet like a double bubble does and shaking your head around.I found there was about 30-40km/hr difference in speed between the stock screen and the double bubble for equal wind pressure.With a double bubble i had to be doing 140 to have the wind hold me off the bars ad with the stock screen around 110km/hr.

+1 On th ride around Australia the double bubble (with helibars) really didnt come into effect until around the 140-160 mark, under that was buffeting and weight on the wrists. Try the stock screen first before you spend money on the DB.
So your LTD is white? Must be a pain in the butt to clean with all the insect guts splattered on the front of the bike every day.
If you want a good double bubble go to www.alpha-sports.com & get your credit card out.
Good to hear your back on the mighty white!

I can understand the neck trouble. I have trouble with both thumbs & wrists due to an old injury, which has taken a long time to get back on track. Now I've worked out a system to relieve any imflammation and a strengthening program.

Keep riding.
You gotta do what you gotta do
I had arthroscopic surgery on boith knees 2 weeks ago and im gonna ride my bike to work to day only 20kms even if it kills me.
2 weeks is far tooo long with out a ride

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
GRUNTMAX Wrote:So your LTD is white? Must be a pain in the butt to clean with all the insect guts splattered on the front of the bike every day.
If you want a good double bubble go to www.alpha-sports.com & get your credit card out.

I really don't worry about the insect stuff splattered over the bike as i keep it clean anyway. I use the Motul polish that you spray on wipe it round and wait for a few Min's and wipe off. No splatter left very easy stuff to use. Only trouble is the price you pay for the polish. But it works for me.
John.
Thanks John