08 snowy charity ride
is anybody going to the 08 snowy charity ride
Hi There

The Mrs and I are going 2 up on the Busa. We are leaving western Sydney at about 6am on Friday 7/11/08 and stopping at the McDonalds at Exeter for breakfast.

PM me if you are interested in meeting up.
I am leaving bathurst on thursday first night albury then back to snowys then sunday delegate river pub then cann river back to browns mtn then home tue or wed.YesBeer
crumpy Wrote:I am leaving bathurst on thursday first night albury then back to snowys then sunday delegate river pub then cann river back to browns mtn then home tue or wed.YesBeer

BASTARD CRUMPY....Drool

Have fun on the old red rocket.
Pi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
A mob of us are leaving cessnock on the thursday for Yass.
Coming home monday. YEEHAH!!
MARKCoolsmiley
Leaving Toowoomba on the 3rd via Armidale, Thunderbolts Way, Bucketts Way, Maitland, Cessnock, Singleton, Putty Rd, Bells Line of Road, Bathurst (for a lap of course), Cowra, Yass, Canberra, Cooma, Thredbo. Weekend in Thredbo. Return trip, Alpine Way via Khancoban, Kiandra, Gundagai, Parkes, Dubbo, Gunnadah, Tamworth, The Waterfall Way to Coffs Harbour, Grafton, Lismore, Murwillumbah, Numinbah Valley, Canungra, Mt Tamborine, Brisbane, Toowoomba. 11 days give or take all up. Counting down the days, yeh baby .Action-smiley-083
hey guys, are there two rides down south? the snowy ride and the Jindy Charity run??? seems to be two dates one early November one late??

i could be dumb and totally misread something?
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
The "Snowy Ride" is the Honda sponsored charity ride for medical research.
The Jindy Charity Ride is our club get together at the Station Resort on the last weekend of the month.
Yep two different events. One with thousands of bikes on the road and ours with just a few diehards.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Good to see you at Uralla on the weekend Ryno. Will keep an eye out for you at Thredbo in a few weeks. Too much chrome around on the poker run to go for a decent putt. See ya
MarkCoolsmiley
BUSGO Wrote:The "Snowy Ride" is the Honda sponsored charity ride for medical research.
The Jindy Charity Ride is our club get together at the Station Resort on the last weekend of the month.
Yep two different events. One with thousands of bikes on the road and ours with just a few diehards.

Arh more than a few diehards busgo. But not as many dickheads that go on that Honda ride. Been there and seen plenty.
garbo Wrote:Good to see you at Uralla on the weekend Ryno. Will keep an eye out for you at Thredbo in a few weeks. Too much chrome around on the poker run to go for a decent putt. See ya
MarkCoolsmiley
The poker run was a tad to slow for a few of us,i should have told u to go the long way back to Uralla with us,we had a blast,some of my tractor riding mates had just got back to Uralla by the time we got there