warning with Hwy Ptrl
DONT DO THIS
I happened to see a Hwy ptrl park after booking a driver,on a dangerous position, so being a good citizen of NSW i walked over and tapped on his window
and asked if hecould move down a little for safey reasons , the window went down and he said PISS off idiot, so i went to the car in front who was a victim of using mobile and asked if i could use a pen and paper, he said no probs
so i walked in front of said police car and wrote down rego number then proceeded to the Hwy car to tell him what my intentions were,eg nocked on his window, he violetly kicked the door open onto my body which projected me towards the centre of the road (Ramesy Rd)
then he JUMPED out and with both hands pushed me out of the way, of course i said wtf r u doing and being a smart cooky i walked away.
He did call me a f*&^ing idiot etc etc.
Went back to my friend in the hotel and did try to compilete my game of pool.then i noticed officers running down to the hwy car, so being a little street wise decide to go to car park an ring my son to pick me up, half way through call police arrived ,then proceede to attack me as a f*&^ing bank robber , pushed into the wall arms twisted behind like a yoger freak but i am nearly 60 cuffed like a dog then thrown on the bonnet of the patrol car etc , the cuffs have caused nerve damag which id documented and by the way I HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH HINDERING POLICE And ahve to appear in court.
So dont ask your public servant a polite request cause u will get done. I am taking this matter as far as i can go iwant htis little filipino copper done like a dinner. There is a lot more to say but being cheesed and shitty i will think and save the rest for the trial.
PA spelling is a little off.
wow....what a wanker!! but whats new...it's the power, they think they can do what they want when they want to!! good luck with the court proceedings.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
kawasuki Wrote:DONT DO THIS
I happened to see a Hwy ptrl park after booking a driver,on a dangerous position, so being a good citizen of NSW i walked over and tapped on his window
and asked if hecould move down a little for safey reasons , the window went down and he said PISS off idiot, so i went to the car in front who was a victim of using mobile and asked if i could use a pen and paper, he said no probs
so i walked in front of said police car and wrote down rego number then proceeded to the Hwy car to tell him what my intentions were,eg nocked on his window, he violetly kicked the door open onto my body which projected me towards the centre of the road (Ramesy Rd)
then he JUMPED out and with both hands pushed me out of the way, of course i said wtf r u doing and being a smart cooky i walked away.
He did call me a f*&^ing idiot etc etc.
Went back to my friend in the hotel and did try to compilete my game of pool.then i noticed officers running down to the hwy car, so being a little street wise decide to go to car park an ring my son to pick me up, half way through call police arrived ,then proceede to attack me as a f*&^ing bank robber , pushed into the wall arms twisted behind like a yoger freak but i am nearly 60 cuffed like a dog then thrown on the bonnet of the patrol car etc , the cuffs have caused nerve damag which id documented and by the way I HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH HINDERING POLICE And ahve to appear in court.
So dont ask your public servant a polite request cause u will get done. I am taking this matter as far as i can go iwant htis little filipino copper done like a dinner. There is a lot more to say but being cheesed and shitty i will think and save the rest for the trial.
PA spelling is a little off.

Wtf Farkin Smelly fat arse Farkin Mac Donalds eatin Farkin PIGS Pi_freak
never fly higher than your angel.
You should see the assholes round Surfers at the minute for Indy, All they need are slashed peaked caps and jackboots (German SS). I frigggin hate Indy more cos I have have to work in and around it but they dont make it any better with their f*** you jack piss off or I'll book you attitude. Any real crime investigating and they couldn't find their arse with both hands. I'd rather give a leper a blow job than help them out
Pommie Wrote:You should see the assholes round Surfers at the minute for Indy, All they need are slashed peaked caps and jackboots (German SS). I frigggin hate Indy more cos I have have to work in and around it but they dont make it any better with their f*** you jack piss off or I'll book you attitude

NAZI's Pi_freak
never fly higher than your angel.
Ive noticed lately that there seems to be a lot more pig's on the road.
Any of you guy's think the same?Police
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
O yeah that sucks Ray you should find out where that little turd lives.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
DAD Wrote:Ive noticed lately that there seems to be a lot more pig's on the road.
Any of you guy's think the same?Police

plenty in the Hunter Valley!!! they dont like my car so the bike is a better option once you go north of Branxton...they pulled me up in my wrx and said i hate these cars...see you again you'll be going home with a handfull of tickets!! nice real nice..
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
well i am not alone , just to let know i have neen around the traps a s a young fella and and have known a few good and bad cops (never hwy cops) and have contacted them over this and they could only say
"Ray pen to paper and get this shit sacked"
now i cant drop names but these are from the TRG seniors and holdup squad etc..... ,,and uno even at my age i would drop all proceedings just to spend 3 mins in a cage with one OR two of them. And thanks for your support men and women, it really helps when u think u r on your own. I do appreciate the supporting members on this forum....................Trophy
I cant speak about cops from out of state cos I got no real experience of them to draw on but Qld cops (Gold Coast) are a law unto themselves. Dont know of anyone who has a good word to say about them. They think they are above the law to some extent and that they are judge and jury. I have to deal with them on a regular basis in the course of work and I find most of them exteremly arrogant and ignorant. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to help them and the soner they are taken down a peg or two the better but it aint likely to happen. I hope you can nail the prick Ray and maybe it'll make one or two of them pull their horns in abit but I doubt it it. More than likely make you a target for his mates. I'm seriously considering going back to the Uk. I love this country and especially its people but its becoming so stifiling in regards to ridiculous laws, beaurocracy and taxes. Having a long hard think about it.
Yep sympathy Ray, lot of losers in that uniform. The new breed is largely made up of scrapings of the dregs taken out of the bottom of the septic tank as well.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
WtfKnuppel2
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Good Grief Ray! It sounds like a cheesey B grade movie? WTF?

If I saw a big brute like you tapping on my window I'd be saying "how can I help you sir"!

No wonder the Cops get a bad name. It's these individuals that need to be weeded out. Don't worry he'll be investigated.

I hope your wrist comes good. I know the damage cuffs can do if applied and used wrong. And no, I'm not talking about bedroom activities guys...Coolsmiley

Best of luck with your quest!

Cheers, Phil. Jindy Loop

P.S. It's no wonder some call the the Police the "Filth"!
a lot of arrogance in the lower ranks, good luck with it
humbussa Wrote:P
lenty in the Hunter Valley!!! they dont like my car so the bike is a better option once you go north of Branxton...they pulled me up in my wrx and said i hate these cars...see you again you'll be going home with a handfull of tickets!! nice real nice..

I've only ever had one encounter with the valley cops & they were arseholes then.
When I was working on power stn & living in Muswellbrook, was out driving one Sunday, heading back & the road was closed due to an accident.
The copper was turning everyone around. (not many cars)
As I was not local I didn't know any other way back so I just parked to wait until the road opened.
The copper walked up to the front of the ute & yelled "f*** off idiot". I yelled back, " I'm not local, I don't know any other way to go". He strode up to my window & said "turn around & f*** off before I arrest you". I said "OK but where do I go". He said "I don't give a f***, just f*** off".

Nice attitude towards a visitor to the area.