Trackday Phillip Island Jan 26th 09
happy to chip in if you are serious, otherwise I can just ride down.
I wasnt going to bother with the trailer its been parked in Leonards back 40 for the past year but if 2 or 3 want to come along from Sydney then I can re-register it and finally get around to raising my carport to fit it in over xmas.

Ray are you serious?

I can fit in 5 bikes and 5 people so far we have 3 is anyone else from the Sydney area keen to go 2 spots available.
I just booked and paid. No backing out now, WHERE IS THAT TYCHO!
Let the bikes duke it out in the trailor and sell ticket to it at each stop.The travelling busa sideshow.RollTheirs already a black and purple one,a black and grey one,red and black, and maybe a blue and silver,alls left is black and blue.Lol32 days at phillip island is definately on the list of must do,s, just away with the family around that time unfortunately.
Booked in & paid today. As Big Kev use to say "I'm excited"
That trailer looks like a nice portable dungeon...Fatman

This is shaping up as another highlight in the busa calendar.
What's this trailering the bikes down bullshit?Confused
The Aprilla I can understand.
Busas are meant for highway blasting.Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Ok - before I get my head bitten off, I was joking about the trailering bit.
I know you dedicated trackies like to set things up and not waste your soft tyres on the road.
Regards BUSGO
Always trailer to and from a race Busgo, learnt the hard way once when i had to hitchhike home to get a trailer....
Looking forward to meeting you Maj, I've heard so much about you.
I wonder if I can squeeze a trip down to PI in?Drool
Regards BUSGO
You have a bad memory like me Heidi , met you at the first Jindy Lol3, but we can renew the aquantance over a few Beer
Heidi1 Wrote:Looking forward to meeting you Maj, I've heard so much about you.

I wouldnt be so excited Heidi i herd he was a axe murderer Dont quote me,, and dont tell anyone, I just herd through the grapevine.............................
f***. I am hopeless with things like that, I blame drug use in my formative years.
Heidi1 Wrote:f***. I am hopeless with things like that, I blame drug use in my formative years.

I still do Ghastly
So then. I had an idea as far as accomodation. There are houses on the island you can hire/rent for weekends. They can take multiple people. If yoos guys are gonna come down and enjoy the racing on Sat and Sun as well,..... Whot doo ewe theenk?

Better than a hotel. bettter than a tent, but not as good as a brothel.