Phillip Island Saturday 10th
I'm going to be heading down to Phillip Island in the morning.Sun
Plan to spend the day on the beach. Fatman I can stay the weekend with a gf who lives in Cowes or I could ride back home with whom wants to come along for the day. Biker

Cheers Tez Very Happy
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:I'm going to be heading down to Phillip Island in the morning.Sun
Plan to spend the day on the beach. Fatman I can stay the weekend with a gf who lives in Cowes or I could ride back home with whom wants to come along for the day. Biker

Cheers Tez Very Happy

Is that Saturday the 11th of April 2009 Tez ? or Saturday the 11th of January 2010 ? I know, I'm a dick!!!!!!!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Gassick Wrote:
Plan to spend the day on the beach.I can stay the weekend with a gf who lives in Cowes or I could ride back home with whom wants to come along for the day. :

Cheers Tez

Is that Saturday the 11th of April 2009 Tez ? or Saturday the 11th of January 2010 ? I know, I'm a dick!!!!!!!!!!

You must be due for a smack Gassick Knuppel2 tomorrow the 11th of January 2009, early start. Biker Hayabusa

I would like to get going about 9amish from my place in St Klida.
So we can get a full day worth of fun fun fun and more fun. Sun
Spoke to Corbin copy and he's coming along, don't mention Nana's Pajamas or the spoon Ghastly
Cheers Gassick I got your text, I'll still be going on the 26th, tomorrows just a ride and a swim day.

Come On NUDE UP people Fatman
Gassick Wrote:

Cheers Tez Very Happy

Gassick Wrote:

Cheers Tez Very Happy

No I'm the dick head Boobies4