2009 NRL Tipping Comp
Can you guys let me know when you have done your tips please. Still trying to work this thing out lol.
done my round 2 tips already
Marianne & Braddo tips in
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
My tips are in for round 2.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Well bugger me if there isn't a refresh button at the bottom of the screen that gives the status of the tippers. I think I like this thing!!!
ok meakly im speaking in a small voice shakily...my tips are in...

well were in on thurs night to be exzactly.sowwie trix i should have piped up b4.

gawdddddd i sux at this..

but go dragons..pleeassseeeeeeeeeeee i beg you.im over watching the roosters poster above my bedhead
cheeky Wrote:ok meakly im speaking in a small voice shakily...my tips are in...

well were in on thurs night to be exzactly.sowwie trix i should have piped up b4.

gawdddddd i sux at this..

but go dragons..pleeassseeeeeeeeeeee i beg you.im over watching the roosters poster above my bedhead
No apology necessary cheeky, Im still working out how to use the system. Hopefully by the end of the season I will be a seasoned pro at it. Goo the Eels!!!
Yahhh this is the only time I am ever going to lead this competition. I got 6 out of 8
Braddo got 4 out of 8 as did Busgo
Mariane, Cheeky, and Bigfoot got 3 out of 8
And Rod got 2

According to the thingy, points are as follows

Me 11
Braddo 10
Bigfoot 9
Busa-Rod 8
Marianne 8
Busgo 8
Cheeky 5

Congrats Cheeky, the Dragons won one!!!.
Hey Busgo, don't forget to enter your tips before the River Rampage.
Will do Trix.
Regards BUSGO
My tips are in for rnd 3 Trix.
Regards BUSGO
my wordy lordy yes indeedy...

last year i was killing them at smorgans steel.... was beating all the guys(only girl tipster)

yes at least the dragons won one!!!! yay!!!!! a step closer to the rooters comming down off my wall

lol hey what do you win for being last???
btw trix good on you girl!!!! done well
I have a wooden spoon in my bedside drawer that I won for last.
It comes in handy on rare occasions.

I was supposed to present it to Simmo last season but he piked just before the end of the year. LOSER!!
Regards BUSGO
Marianne & Braddo tips in for rnd 3
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly