The Busa
My house mate is a young guy and rides a K6 GSXR1000 he always bags me about the mid life crisis busa. Gives me shit all the time and loves his gixxer to death. I have been telling him for a year to take the busa for a spin and tell me what he thinks.

Nah wouldnt ride that POS someone might see me.Idiot2

Today he locked his keys in the car and had to get to Penrith for the spare set, big fuggin rush need the car urgent to pick up his girlySmitten. Gixxer battery is f****d so I told him take the K8 busa.

Two hours later I'm gettin worried. Hear the busa comming down the street, up the drive and before he even gets the helmet off he is raving, cannot fuggin believe the power, torque, comfy as fug. On an on he rants loves the thing.

Laughed at him and said he must be gettin old, mid life crisis can hit early you know.Roll

Now he's asking for a ride on the turbo busa - I think notCoolsmiley
That should learn him Lol3
never fly higher than your angel.
One good ride and you always want seconds Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
i haven't even sampled one and i am in love!!!!!!
Another conversion -- well done :)

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
so bigfoot its april you get your licence huh??

cant you get bike licence ealrier??

just asking cause hunny ,,,,,you so need to pop that cherry!!

oi btw i have nearly 18 yearold pretty daughter would loves racing 4 wheelers..she is single now..

oi no popping anything ok
i get my L's when i get my green car P's which is July the 14! i will be getting my busa a bit earlier tho! my leaner bike will be some sort of classic BSA that my grandfather is building! i do not have to pay for it either!!! so more money towards busa! is your daughter going to the bathurst bash! please!!!! let her go with you! promise i will be good! i need someone there whos not over 40! no offense to anyone!!!
I'm only 29 mate. Still, I can see why you'd ask. Coolsmiley lol
i can beat that i'm 17! LOL
Clap
If the wife wasn't due to give birth to our first in a month I'd come for a ride down...I'm 27, play up like an 18 year old sometimes though Pi_tongue
Serves the young whipper snipper right eh?
Us old farts know when we're onto a good thing. Took mine to Pinjarra and back this morning to clear the weeds.
Remember Hopeland Road Bruce?
Dead straight for kilometers and hardly a user on it, except on the way back when cyclists were using it for a time-trial but that's cool!
What a hoot!