Speeding biker father jailed
Incorrect Slade, rain only affects a radars range, not the accuracy, same goes for Laser.
Cheers,
Terry
i think he thinks he is ghostriderBiker
ibusa Wrote:i think he thinks he is ghostriderBiker

Yeah! Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
and he got jail time for this?
wtf??
Lose your brief and get a substantial fine...yes ok.
But jail?

There has to be more than meets the eye here..ie. a really bad driving record or something.
or the poms are cracking down hard core on the geriatric busa population Police
i think your right ffg but when you have a kid on the back thats Idiot2
im with a few others here no!! way did that look like 122mph
just watch some of the other bike flicks on utube and spedo shots and check out how fast the cars and corners appear go buy

now before i get flamed kids,weather and speed,just dont mix,

"ex wife tells me ride as much as you want actually more the betterSFun_kickingroinsooner or later you will be a statisic but not with our daughter on the back"

now as for pillions and speed i am sure there has been a few runs here with 2 up bikes doing this actual speed and some

my 2 up often nudges me wanting to let a few more horses loose she now has her own bike so i guess that sort of thing wont be happing as much
but again there is a time and place for these antics and traffic and rain aint one of them
thanks for the lesson surfabusa! i understand why she is your ex now!!
I think you're all a mob of pussies saying speed with a special person on the back is madness!

My wife and kids LOVE going hard on the back of the Busa with their Daddy- being mindful of the time and place. Alexander and I dragged a Skyline with everything a couple of years ago and got up around 260-280 before I realised he was long faded into the background behind us. No other vehicles on the road and no sidestreets.

Why the hell would you deprive your loved ones of the incredible thrill we get going hard and fast -given the right time and place?

The clip has this bloke apparently going hard in the rain and on a bussy road. I don't condone his actions in doing that.

You know what Chopper would say dont you!!!

"Harden the f*** up Australia!"EgyptianParty-smiley-018Egyptian

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I think we can all agree going well over the limit on wet roads with a loved one is just plain stupid. But its the jail sentence that is the controversial bit. We all know you can do a hell of alot worse things and not get jail but a rap on the knuckles or good behaviour, fine etc. I think the sentence was unjustified however the judge wanted to "make an example" of him and he got canned for it. Unfair I reckon, but often so is life.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Unfortunately, he had a kid on the back, or a pillion for that matter.
Shame, Shame, Shame.
Fuel is expensive in pommie land, and they tend to ride in the rain a lot more.
The speed measurement device was probably faulty.
Do you realise that none of the State speed measurement devices used in Australia meet with the Commonwealth Government Measurements Act. Commonwealth Law always overrides State Laws & any Australian Magistrate always has to go with the Commonwealth Law, not the State Law. I could tell you all a Shi-load more but, spend the money. Buy the book, the Recources CD & the Seminar DVD & it will be the best $133 you ever spent.
www.aussiespeedingfines.com
The state roads and traffic authorities care about bikers so much they have erected 1/2 " taught wire so called safety fences along all our motorways, guaranteed to decapitate a biker when run off the road by a shi-faced cage driver. That way their rip off CTP Green Slip Insurance where they've legislated not to give you a proper Product Disclosure Statement, only has to pay your funeral expenses.
The shi-faced cage driver in an unregistered vehicle, 3 times over the limit when the cops first arrived 45 mins after the collision, never got jailed, lost her license for 3 years, got a $400 fine & $70 court costs.
The magistrate virtually said that it is OK to drive if your cage only half shi-faced. Justice ?
They accused me of speeding with no evidence whatsoever. Maybe the Magistrate & The Police Prosecutor would like jobs as crash test dummies!
[attachment=5438]
[attachment=5439]