Mocha/Latte night in WA
HI Guys,

Based on several requests, I am trying to plan the next coffee meet Grouphug 2 month down the line.

It will give all of us enough time to plan. Please suggest a diff place if possible.

Kindly let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Bill
Hey Bill ya don't mess around 5th of May works for me I will see what I can find out about Freo one of my mates is down that way, plenty of good eating down that way if we want to make it a bit more that a cuppa
yeah me too im in.anywhere is cool.Very Happy
Yes
I'm in.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
bumped into CON (EVIL) today and he said was in. Might be worth pm the details to him so we can see & hear the turbo.

If i'm in Perth i will be there.
Hey guys, Yeah hell im in sorry for my absence.

Ill pencil it in and look forward to seeing you guys.....
I'm in for sure.
Hi guys, will be there.
hey guys were getting closer.is there any suggestions on where to go? im in for grub aswell.

andrew
bike will be in sydney. will watch the thread for location etc.

i'm sure there will be more white limited editions.
Well fellers we know all the info except for location so how about this.

Date - Tuesday 5th of May...2009

Time - 1830 ( 6pm )

Location - The Left Bank Hotel down on the river in Freo. ( cafe, bar, grill ).

If there is no other suggestions will see ya there.
Rev004 Wrote:Well fellers we know the all the info except for location so how about this.

Time - 1830 ( 6pm )

Very Happy
Yes
Rev004 Wrote:Well fellers we know the all the info except for location so how about this.

Time - 1830 ( 6pm )

Left Bank is good for me, but wait that means no wheelies over the freo bridge Wm Police
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

andcad Wrote:Left Bank is good for me, but wait that means no wheelies over the freo bridge Wm Police

Andy just for you I figured that we could go over the old bridge and then do a couple of turns right at the next set of lights and then come back over the new bridge just so you can do the wheelies over both bridges oh was that me noooo hang on let me get it right that was you areee what the hell it was fun we both did it Lol3

Damn now I've posted that the Police will be waiting and then we can both say WmRoll
sound good to me,see you all there.