Introduction
Have bee viewing this site for a while. Just moved up to 09 busa and it looks like this will be a great source of info on my latest bike.
Welcome
[Image: photo3.jpg]
welcome mate- i am new here too - good to chat to those in the know - not bullshittin bike shop owners and crap mechanics! i reckon this lot know more than all of em!
Welcome
Welcome
born to be mild
Welcome mate hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome!!!
Welcome Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
welcome to the club of enthusiasts no bullshit, sometimes. hope to see you for a ride one day when i get my busa!
wHAAADA ya mean we dont bulls*&t?

i only joined this forum because there not up their anal cavities

oh yes btw ............... welcom

sit back n join in ok.otherwise i will track you down and do terrible things to you
2 DOGS Wrote:Have bee viewing this site for a while. Just moved up to 09 busa and it looks like this will be a great source of info on my latest bike.

Just got my 09 Busa too....and i am a new member ...living on Kangaroo Island i hope we meet up for a ride one day.
Cheers..................im an old bloke with some child left.. lol
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Welcome 2 dogs,See if you can get to our catch up on the 17th. it will be the first chance for us all to get together.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Gday Welcome

Stay Upright Coolsmiley
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
2 DOGS Wrote:Have bee viewing this site for a while. Just moved up to 09 busa and it looks like this will be a great source of info on my latest bike.

Welcome