Poll: Pick a date for the 10th aniversary run
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
6/7/8 Nov (Snowys Run)
12.50%
6 12.50%
20/21/22 Nov
8.33%
4 8.33%
27/28/29 Nov
31.25%
15 31.25%
4/5/6 Dec
37.50%
18 37.50%
18/19/20 Sept
10.42%
5 10.42%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10th aniversary ride suggested dates POLL
This is your oportunity to vote for a date for the 10th aniversary run. Only vote if you intend coming, otherwise it will skew the results.

Just a reminder, the weekend of 6/7/8 Nov is the Snowys Run. If you vote for that date you are voting for the 10th aniversary run to be part of the annual Snowys Ride. If you are voting for another date, the event will be a stand-alone thing.
Don't forget to vote!
bump. I'll bump this each night otherwise it drops down and you'll all forget to vote!
Heidi, i'd just like to register a concern about the available dates.
The Snowy Ride is the first date offered and the rest of the options are all very close behind.
For those like me who are committed already to the Snowy Ride, we won't be able to do both with the dates suggested.
I would like to see a date somewhere around late September or early October as an option if possible.

An earlier date may suit other members as well as just those going on the Snowy Ride.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I've voted for 4,5,6, December as it's the only ride I can do.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I'll pick an early date and add it to the poll.
Thanks Heidi.
Regards BUSGO
Please note, there is a new option, 18/19/20 Sept. It is at the BOTTOM of the poll, so it is not in chronological order (not that clever).

Go for your lives!!

Heidi
Please note this is a post that you need to vote on rather than chat lets get some good votes in so a date can be confirmed and plans put in place Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
27/28/29 are the only dates I can get to due to my work roster.

Max - Fingers crossed!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
keep voting people.
BUSGO Wrote:Heidi, i'd just like to register a concern about the available dates.
The Snowy Ride is the first date offered and the rest of the options are all very close behind.
For those like me who are committed already to the Snowy Ride, we won't be able to do both with the dates suggested.
I would like to see a date somewhere around late September or early October as an option if possible.

An earlier date may suit other members as well as just those going on the Snowy Ride.

September is way too cold around the mountain as some may remember many years ago, do you 2nd that Shreadder Ghastly I can still see the poor Girl in the servo when you rocked up. Lol2
Where's the mountain Simmo?
September is a great month for riding in most places(near the coast and below 700m).
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Where's the mountain Simmo?
September is a great month for riding in most places(near the coast and below 700m).
Where's the coast Nerd
Head for the sun in the morning and away from it in the arvo.
Only after avoiding the fridge in the shed on the way out.
Regards BUSGO