Krispy Kremes Penrith 16/4/09
any pics?
REVIT13 Wrote:any pics?

Only a couple which will be uploaded tomorrow.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
BabyBusa Wrote:Well what a great turn out. It was great to meet so many new people from the forum.

There was:
1hotbusa
Babybusa (Mrs 1hotbusa)
Busacrankin
MBP
Trevally
Hutch 99
Wally
Rob (sorry can't remember forum name)
Tony and Bronwyn (on a new B-King)
Sorry if I have forgotten anyone.

There was also a few young blokes on 250's, admiring the Busa's.

Will post a new ride in the next few days, and also considering Krispy Kremes - Liverpool in a fortnights time.

it was good to finally meet some of the gang...
sorry didnt get around to meet the rest of yous... too busy admiring Matt's bikeVery Happy awesome.

until next time...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
It was great to meet all who went and look forward to catching up again soon.

Thanks Hutch plenty of mods in store for my busa. Biggest one will be the 240kit i am making.

I took a photo on my phone not the best quality but a pic.

Cheers,

Matt
Well done 1hotbusa & babybusa for organising.Great to meet you all & i did ride over to Liverpool later to meet the young blokes on the 250`s. All good c u next time.Pi_thumbsup
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

busacrankin Wrote:Well done 1hotbusa & babybusa for organising.Great to meet you all & i did ride over to Liverpool later to meet the young blokes on the 250`s. All good c u next time.Pi_thumbsup

So Nick, how was Liverpool???? Was there lots of bikes????
Sorry I missed it guys, am spewing. I was on the way there, got about a km from home & lost the headlights. Had to turn around & get home no lights. Should have them fixed before the next one.
1hotbusa Wrote:
busacrankin Wrote:Well done 1hotbusa & babybusa for organising.Great to meet you all & i did ride over to Liverpool later to meet the young blokes on the 250`s. All good c u next time.Pi_thumbsup

So Nick, how was Liverpool???? Was there lots of bikes????

Graham, there was a group of around 15-20 bikes, hot cars & lots of people around all the venues.Quite a good atmoshere. Just to let you and others know there is now a " Harry`s Cafe De Wheels" there which may be better for a feed and coffee. Mmmm mmmEgyptian
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.