FREE Hayabusa manuals on CD
Richard -- You have my address up here in the land of little involvement??. Could i pester you to send one of these CD's up to me or let me know what is needed to make it happen.

cheers baz

<i></i>
I'll have a copy...
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
I'd love a copy too, could someone please email me at falconrider@optusnet.com.au and i'll pass more along.

Viking <i></i>
<i><b>A little snowball has become an avalanche me thinks.......</b></i> <i></i>
Has anyone actually made a list of everyone who is wanting one? <i></i>
These are the guys that have e-mailed me

Imagunna, GDYUP, Kev11e, Kamakazebusa, Volvi, Karen & Steve Brown and Hiedi.

When I get my copies back from GDYUP, I'll be happy to send on to these guys, after that I don't have a burner to do anymore, but maybe some of the above do. <i></i>
<i></i>
I would be interested in one of these also and am willing to make copies for other people as well. Who do I have to email to get my hands on one?

Cheers,
Anthony
<i></i>
Where/how do I get a copy?

Have the will and means to burn a few copies too.

peter_altas@dodo.com.au
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
So we need the next tier below throwdown. Is anyone there doing some copies? <i></i>
I have a burner and 5 blank cd's waiting for manuals to be burnt upon them.

Viking <i></i>
Hopefully GDYUP got 'em now. Don't forget the password is 'ASUB' for the manual. <i></i>
Viking - who are you sending to? (I assume that you are already in the loop for getting one?) <i></i>
I've had 1 person email me for a copy which i will honor as soon as i get my copy so i've 4 spots left for my circle of hand me downs.

Viking

P.S. Whoever wants to give me a copy please email me at falconrider@optusnet.com.au and i'll pass on my address.

I <i></i>
Viking.... you have mail.

I'm happy to be the next tier down. When I get a copy, I'll post a message and whoever wants one can send me their address.
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>