Trailer needed in Sydney on May. 8th
Hi Guys
I want a trailer for a day tomm. I sold mine before the move from Perth and now was bidding on a new one.

I lost the bid and tomm I need to pick some stuff from Auburn.

Please belp me

Cheers
Bill
Hi Bill. A few of us (not me!) that have trailers will have bikes on them at EC tomorrow. Does it HAVE to be tomorrow? I'm sure someone here would otherwise be able to help out...
Bill I can belpPi_tongue you on Sunday if that works for you. Got the ute and or the trailer if needed for belpPi_tongue. Sat I'm tied up at EC.
[Image: DSC00794.jpg]
Me Heidi and Mark (TYCHO) can all dig in on Sunday if needed. 0400 697 254.
What's this 'we' whiteboy!! I intend being asleep.

Heidi
Hi Guys,

Yes it either has to be today or I will have to wait till next Saturday and I will have my trailer by then.

I broke our glass dining table when we where packing stuff in Perth, we bought a new one here and requested delivery but they said they can only deliver in 3 weeks time. so I was just planning to pick it up today.

I was bidding on a trailer on ebay and due to very busy schedule - just couldnt pay attention in the last minutes and lost it for a difference of 10$.

I have called Mario yesterday to see if he has some premade ones in stock I will need one for long term as Yash also has his club riding and i have to move his bike to and fro from Club.
I am hoping to get one from Mario and if so then things are sorted.

Thank you for all your help.

Bill
All of us are really bunch of good people. I asked for help last night and today before 8.30AM I already have multiple people offering help.

God bless us all.

Things are sorted for now.

Thank you to the board, it's strength (members).

Cheers
Bill