Pazzo levers
(18-06-2009, 03:35pm)99sydrd Wrote: a few daily commutes later update: the clutch lever sux, fingers don't fit over it properly !

yep... thought so.
brake lever you can use(though you shouldnt)one finger.
but the clutch... well unless you have dwarf hands. sorry SMALL hands.

my badd.
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
rj's glove XL , hand size approx 8 inches long x 4 inches wide excluding thumb
well im worried i dont want to spend all that cash an find i dont like them bugger bugger bugger what to do now
well im worried i dont want to spend all that cash an find i dont like them bugger bugger bugger what to do now

play it safe and buy the long ones , not the shorty's , the best thing about them is the adjustment range, the shorty brake lever is perfect .
yeah i think thats the best idea right now
(18-06-2009, 04:05pm)big kev Wrote: well im worried i dont want to spend all that cash an find i dont like them bugger bugger bugger what to do now

Buy the long ones Pi_thumbsup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
ok im happy with the look of the levers thats what im going for awsome
Short levers I believe are great but it is a personal thing And I don't have small hands only use two fingers for both brake & clutch anything is better than the standard ones $185 del from US 3 years ago dollar was better then.

" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
tottally agree driller im going the longer ones my self
(18-06-2009, 07:57pm)Driller Wrote: Short levers I believe are great but it is a personal thing And I don't have small hands only use two fingers for both brake & clutch

+1 for me,
I'm a fan of the shorties for the same reasons as Mark, although I've got small hands. Levers set on 2 means i can reach comfortably and confidently with just 2 fingers.
Less likely to damage shorties if the bike does decide to go to sleep (have a lie down). When spending that much hard earned, it's worth considering.
[Image: photo.jpg]
These are the ducks guts, almost infinite adjustment via the ratcheting adjuster, lifetime no break replacement warranty I tried to break this one pictured and failed, it just buffed out as they say.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
what did they sting you for them if thats ok to ask mate ??
It's ok to ask cause the answer is I can't remember.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
ok cool thanks mate
second update , following on from earlier post , i was advised to adjust the clutch lever out as far as it goes and try it before i do anything drastic, (i never would have thought to do that myself) the result is much better which means i can now operate it with two fingers nicely, this has stopped the end of the lever now crushing my pinky finger. They now look operate as good as they look.