How long have you had a Busa?
black and silver k5 3and a half months and still cant take my eyes of it.
BUT IM SURE THE WIFE IS GETTING JELOUS OF HERLol3
born to be mild
first busa was a black and purple 04 second is a 08 orange and black
Regards,
Shane
First real Busa is my black 08. Had for 12 months now.

Previously had GSXR1100W for many years. That weapon definitely lives on the Busa family tree. It just existed in a time before the name 'Hayabusa' was used by Suzuki.

Me thinks my Gen2 might be a keeper. Becoming quite attached to it.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
Grey/ Silver K3, bought in 06 still only has 6000 klm on it.
Love it when I ride it, Just don't get to ride often enough.
Regards,
The Fireman.
[Image: Hayabusa1Custom-1.jpg]
It's the least I can do and I like to do the least I can!
My first was a blue/silver purchased late 99, but that one was stolen by a very organised gang, second was an 02 black/silver, third an 04 black/purple. I'm keeping the black/purple, we've been through a lot together. Just clicked over 60 000kms, and some days she looks every kms.
Well I first rode a Busa all those years ago in 99 when Suzuki Australia were doing there road show promoting the mighty Busa and yes it was the copper.

I had a GSXR1100WP at the time and can honestly say how familar the bikes felt but the Busa just did everything just that little bit better, back then I said to the cook that is going to be my next bike.

Well 15 years later Suzuki brought out the Pearl White Busa and I said that's the one for me now 12 months old I can Honestly say this one will be a keeper just love it. I've already told the cook if I buy another bike this one stays there is something about these birds of prey just simply awesome.
Everytime I bought a nice bike I'd say to myself "this one is a keeper"
then I would eventually sell it, and kick myself later.

been lying to myself before- but not since 1999.
Was hate at first sight, and love at first ride.
Scary"COPPER!!!" what were they thinking??Smitten
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
08 blue and black with gold rims. 6 months and loving it even more every ride. its going to be a keeper for good. just done 12000klm
busa, love em
I've had my first 1300 K9 for about 6 weeks now (1300k's), I hav'nt had a chance to use it for last 3 weeks though so looking forward to this weekend. I've had a lot of other bikes from GSXR600/R1/Honda firestorm and still own a 00' ZX12, but fell in love with the Buzza after a mate told me I should go check it out. I think the word effortless sums up the bike well, lol.
Bought an 01 brand spankers.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
two weeks , put 1500k's on it .It's like a old 1970's ford v8 worked of its head.