where were you when history was made???
It's funny to read everyone's reactions....it doesn't matter who wins, the losing teams supporters want to murder the ref/ video ref. I'll just say this....grounding the ball with the torso should not constitute a try, Brett White should have been sent off, and Stephen Price should have learned how to put his hands up by now with all the years he's been playing. I'm just glad that NSW decided to turn it on for a change, and to all you Queenslanders blowing up about this call and that decision, he shoulda done this or that.....suck it up and get over it!!!! So you got beat once...big bloody deal....lose four series in a row and then you will have earned the right to sook. And as for Justin Hodges, I'd gladly step into a square circle with that big mouthed butt-nugget....he's only got a mouth when the whole team's around him. Brett White shoulda knocked him out too...it'd be worth getting sent off for!!!!
(16-07-2009, 07:06pm)CJ03 Wrote: It's funny to read everyone's reactions....it doesn't matter who wins, the losing teams supporters want to murder the ref/ video ref. I'll just say this....grounding the ball with the torso should not constitute a try, Brett White should have been sent off, and Stephen Price should have learned how to put his hands up by now with all the years he's been playing. I'm just glad that NSW decided to turn it on for a change, and to all you Queenslanders blowing up about this call and that decision, he shoulda done this or that.....suck it up and get over it!!!! So you got beat once...big bloody deal....lose four series in a row and then you will have earned the right to sook. And as for Justin Hodges, I'd gladly step into a square circle with that big mouthed butt-nugget....he's only got a mouth when the whole team's around him. Brett White shoulda knocked him out too...it'd be worth getting sent off for!!!!

Justin Hodges use to be Golden Gloves...
as for Brett ' Rabbit Punches' White!hahaha.
... and Ben 'Moon Walker' Craigh/Creigh... Lol2
GenII Hunter Knuppel2