Someone Smashed my KTM AGAIN !!!
InBiker
NO NO!! Not early Sept, am thinking about another half lap, and if I do it it will be early Sept. Late Sept, early Nov?
hey bruce simmo pan im just letting you guys know im not going to be doing track day at the moment sorry as i have found a badly weeping right side for seal.i was nattering to heidi on the fone about it this morning an have decided to do a fork upgrade an some brake upgrades so im going to put off the track days till i have the bike all sorted but cheers guys for the invite to go out trackdaying with you guys n gals

cheers BK
I've asked RATS admins to see if we can get the day (12/09/09) at the discounted rate. Will let you know when I hear back...

Other options? Can people do Monday the 5th of October?
(02-07-2009, 11:48am)pan Wrote: I've asked RATS admins to see if we can get the day (12/09/09) at the discounted rate. Will let you know when I hear back...

Other options? Can people do Monday the 5th of October?

I just heard back. If we pay up early (n the next month) we get the track day thrugh RATS for $191, including lunch (rather than $220 or whatever it normally costs).

Who is in for the 12th of September? Need to know soon as I need to tell RATS admins... should I start a new thread?
The dates fine by me.
Heres a good photo from last weekend

[Image: ktm.jpg]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Loafie it looks like a postie doing a runner.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(02-07-2009, 10:24pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: Loafie it looks like a postie doing a runner.

Roll
Yep, start a new thread, I'll check the work schedule tomorrow.
(02-07-2009, 07:47pm)pan Wrote: I just heard back. If we pay up early (n the next month) we get the track day thrugh RATS for $191, including lunch (rather than $220 or whatever it normally costs).

Who is in for the 12th of September? Need to know soon as I need to tell RATS admins... should I start a new thread?

Driller & i were only on the ph talking about coming down again soon, this may work for us.
I could do the fri 11 or sat 12th sept .The 5th oct is a long shot tho
just post up when ya know more Pan
its $179 weekdays & $209 weekends

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
11th or 12th of september I,m in.
Go and post up on the dedicated thread
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=12694
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Im off to Marulan again this weekend with the KTM Yes , Just dont tell bruce Ghastly

Wm
Might see you there, I'll bring my camera. You are bound to do something dumb.
(16-07-2009, 04:40pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Might see you there, I'll bring my camera. You are bound to do something dumb.

Who me [Image: fan_too_fast.gif]