busa's in your local area
(06-03-2013, 04:20pm)Dale Wrote: My boss took a pic of these pair the other day heading south on the Hume, just before the Picton rd turnoff ..
Saw tex and buddy at super bikes.had chat with him for awhile.Bundy did'nt say much.

Saw a white gen II with red kanji I think heading north on the Princes Highway just after the exit from the royal national park yesterday at about 5.15pm. I was heading south on my black gen II about to enter the rnp for a quick blast.
Bikes in the stable:
2012 Hayabusa in black
2008 R1200GS in silver
Saw 2x Gen 2's with a couple of other sports bikes heading down (south) from Kangaroo Valley on Saturday late morning (11am?)
Drove through the Nashe today and spotted a few GENII and GEN I busa's
Saw a nice 99 copper/ silver on the weekend, very well looked after too.

Must be a southerner, never seen any copper/ silver's up here.
saw a white gen 2 same as mine last weekend at Salamanca Tas put a card on it now a member Trophy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I might be going to quick still aint seen any of the Kal mob.Confused
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(11-03-2013, 02:07pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: I might be going to quick still aint seen any of the Kal mob.Confused

A couple of us have been out of action, Bartman wrote his off and I have had shoulder surgery. Don't know whats happened to NZrando though but I have not been out lately. Should be able to ride again in about 4 weeks so might catch you around then.
BUSA there is no Substitute