busa's in your local area
(01-08-2011, 02:20pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: spotted for past few month a black and gold parked in garage, wait a minute - thats my bike.......

Clap

Roll
saw a nice new orange just a bit darker than the normal orange in blayney today nice colour
Saw a blue and silver on Jenolan Caves road on the weekend riding with about 10 other bikes, all different types... I was on my King, and waved at the whole crew... twice haha :)
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
Group of approx 12 came through Biloela on the weekend. Anyone from here??

If so WHERE WAS MY INVITE!!!! Knuppel2Knuppel2
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
i did a sydneys riders thursday nite ride and there was 6 busa's , 4 GEN II and 2 GEN I didnt take my camera so i have no pics sorry guys will have some next week
(19-08-2011, 01:42am)big kev Wrote: i did a sydneys riders thursday nite ride and there was 6 busa's , 4 GEN II and 2 GEN I didnt take my camera so i have no pics sorry guys will have some next week

make sure you have camera tonight Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(19-08-2011, 07:35am)ROD Wrote:
(19-08-2011, 01:42am)big kev Wrote: i did a sydneys riders thursday nite ride and there was 6 busa's , 4 GEN II and 2 GEN I didnt take my camera so i have no pics sorry guys will have some next week

make sure you have camera tonight Pi_thumbsup

i found this pic from last nites ride ,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pi_thumbsupBiker keep seeing a 99" Copper heading South along Windsor Rd around 7ish most weekday mornings. Usually spot the rider between Windsor and Kellyville, Sydney. Clap also wonder what number it might be ? Pi_thumbsup
Cheers James Australia2
Spotted blue/silver Gen 1 lurking near my place on west coast tas when came home this arvo. 20min later it pulls up in my drive and one of my mates had just bought it. He came up earlier to brag about his new bike but I wasnt home so he checked round back shed to see if anyone around as he didnt know which car I driving. Saw my 09Gen2 and that almost wiped grin off his face. Scary He still got a Busa and I got someone else to ride with Clap .
Gen 2 in white followed by a 250 between Yandina/Coolum on Saturday.
Black/red gen 2 between Coolum/Maroochydore same day.

There's quite a few busa's up here, name yourselves you bastards!!
(21-08-2011, 09:01pm)GOOFTROOP Wrote: Spotted blue/silver Gen 1 lurking near my place on west coast tas when came home this arvo. 20min later it pulls up in my drive and one of my mates had just bought it. He came up earlier to brag about his new bike but I wasnt home so he checked round back shed to see if anyone around as he didnt know which car I driving. Saw my 09Gen2 and that almost wiped grin off his face. Scary He still got a Busa and I got someone else to ride with Clap .

Good stuff GOOF....get him to sign-up & register here at the forum! Yes
Saw a Genl black red (99 I think) in south melb about 3:45 today. Nodded and got nothing...
I was riding out to Bundanoon on Friday last week and I'm sure I saw Bazza driving a long ore train towrads---in the direction of Medway!!
I waved anyway! I was the one oin the Busa with a heap of othger typres of bikes in a troop heading toi a weekend of fund drinking and more drinking. It was too farkin wet for riding!

Max
went on a thursday nite local ride and spotted to lovely GEN II's

[Image: 2ekirl0.jpg]
(22-08-2011, 05:39pm)Madmax Wrote: I was riding out to Bundanoon on Friday last week and I'm sure I saw Bazza driving a long ore train towrads---in the direction of Medway!!
I waved anyway! I was the one oin the Busa with a heap of othger typres of bikes in a troop heading toi a weekend of fund drinking and more drinking. It was too farkin wet for riding!

Max

Hey Max...
Nah mate, wasn't me! But you're pretty spot-on the money >>> that's the limestone train that runs back & forth to Medway (Marulan Quarry)!!!
I used to work that train years ago, when we were owned by government....but since we've been a private entity (10+ yrs now) we're strictly coal ONLY these days!!!
ps: if I ever see any busa's ride past when I'm at work....I'll always give 'em a "toot toot" with da big whistle!!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley