busa's in your local area
(14-10-2011, 04:35pm)mungaman Wrote:
(14-10-2011, 03:44pm)crumpy Wrote: seen a shit load of busas go through bathurst this week on the way to PI.im jealous

Was in Bathurst Wednesday did a few laps mountain , then the Blue Mountains then Putty Road now back in Brissy ,2500kms round trip , The Busa is now on 91,032 kms , 04 Black & Purple.
only 91000 ks still tight LOL mines cheers crumpy done 147000 and running like a clock just got back from QLD ride 3500 ks cunnumulla charleville towoomba then down the coast.

2 gen2s one white and one black near central
station in sydney last night
every corner tells a story
Saw a Blue GenII outside the Cathrine Hill Bay Pub (Swansea NSW) last Wednesday, looked to have a Givi rear case on the back.

Anyone from here?
You're a long way from home Zoro......whatcha doing in Newcastle??
Sure was a long way from home, cold too...
Pity i dont own a jacket, nearly had to buy one till the sun came out the last couple of days i was there.

I got some family down there at the moment, we went to lunch at the "Catho Pub" on the 28th, not a bad feed there.
Was a lot of dirt bikes (CRF's etc) out the back, must be some tracks out the back of it by the looks.

Is that near you is it Ceejay?
Probably about an hour away (depending on how many boys in blue are lurking)...I'm at the north end of the F3 (main road between Sydney & Newcastle).
did a big run from sydney to bathurst VIA bells line and tarana saw a few busa's out n about

gen 1 copper/silver

and a bunch of GEN II
Saw a white with blue intersection Great Western and Cumberland Highways Wentworthville heading west
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Spotted: One blue gen2 & one white gen2 leaving Bald Hill car park on Saturday [today; Feb 4th] afternoon @ about 5:30pm (Stanwell Tops), just as I was arriving....

Was that you, Ilias?!? Undecided

Coolsmiley
Think I saw donovandon100 in Berry today. Was near the donut van having a chat. I was in a rush to get home, so didn't have time to stop, sorry.
I see heaps of busa around Newcastle these days. Common as Commodores!!!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Not black ones, Busgo.
Saw a blue/black parked on Anzac Pde, Kensington (Sydney), out the front of NSW Uni
Usually there on Saurday mornings. Anyone from here?
(10-03-2012, 06:22pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Not black ones, Busgo.

Saw a black '03 for sale out the front of the caltex in Albion Park .. $13500 .. 15000 kms.
While I was at Robbo pie shop today a burnt orange gen1 rode past. Looked magic, and sounded sweet as Yes .. anyone on here ??
Saw a "copper" and blue/silver Gen 1 at Grey Gums Cafe yesterday.....Grey Gums were broken into on Saturday night...the dumbarses stole drinks & shit and then scattered them up the road......they should get a knock on the door shortly though because they left a couple of beer bottles on the ground and the police found the receipt for the carton on the ground...bougth at a bottlo in Sth Windsor so should be on CCTV.......acting intelligently....FAILl!!!!!