busa's in your local area
Why, did the other ones stop for the Lesbians, and now they are black and blue!!! Lol3
Spotted a brand new gold and black living 100 meters up the road. Some one new to ride with.
Hi all,
Spotted a 2000 red and grey between Picton and Camden on Saturday arvo on a sweeper,i was on my white K8going the opposite way.Biker
saw an 08 Orange(best colour GenII) this morning on Anzac Parade
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Gen 11 Jaffa spotted in Westfield Burwood last night parked up.
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

i mite be a bit drunk still but i saw at rockdale tonite alot of busa all parked up lmfao hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha and i have the pics to prove it lol hehehehehehe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yeah theres a neat white/ blue gen one in nowra i see around every now and then- loud pipes. tried to catch him to see if hes in the club but only ever see him on the move
Ludicrous speed- go!
(24-07-2009, 06:30am)keno77 Wrote: yeah theres a neat white/ blue gen one in nowra i see around every now and then- loud pipes. tried to catch him to see if hes in the club but only ever see him on the move

you wont catch those GenI's! hehe
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Bump well its been a while but i was out with lynn on sudnay haveing some quite time and we stoped at maccas on princess hwy at st peters where the F1 motel is , siting in the sun and relaxing i saw to busa's going south bound 1 was gen2 white/blue anthe other i didnt get a good look at , soon after that we headed for my place and i say the same white/blue busa going north bound at suttons holden at arncliffe
I saw a Gen 2 White/Blue last Friday afternoon at the Mobil service station at Minchinbury and I stopped and spoke to the guy and told him about the Australian Hayabusa Club and the forum.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(20-07-2009, 09:13am)1hotbusa Wrote: Why, did the other ones stop for the Lesbians, and now they are black and blue!!! Lol3

Your not talking about me are you, Pi_freak
I'm now a full fledged westie again (moved back into the penrith area)

Parked my bike in the basement at work the other day, walked back thru a couple hours later to go for a smoke & my view of the bike parking area was partially obstructed. I looked over & my Gen 1 had miraculously turned into a white/blue K9. I thought woohoo till I walked around the column & saw mine sitting next to it. Roll
now you've moved back to the RIFF did you get your customary flanno shirt lol Lol2 Lol2

just shits n giggles mate i lived in kingswood Lol2 Lol2
(20-10-2009, 01:43pm)big kev Wrote: now you've moved back to the RIFF did you get your customary flanno shirt lol Lol2 Lol2

just shits n giggles mate i lived in kingswood Lol2 Lol2

I thought the flanno was long gone and had been replaced by the young mum of 5 wearing a denim micro skirt and ugg boots Lol2
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
I've got 3 flanno's! Can't beat a flanno in winter. Lol3

It's all good mate, I don't mind being called a westie, it makes snobby fake people leave me alone. Lol2