busa's in your local area
I was riding along Weakleys Drive Beresfield this morning and looked across to see a smick 03 silver/grey...hang on a minute.....that was my reflection in Sangerz shop glass....Lol3
I seen a beautiful copper out the front of my place and it was waiting there patiently ready for a tickle. I love playing with it.
Paulie, You are a sicko.

Lucky you have ready access to medication.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
12.45 today i saw a blue 07 busa heading south on princess hwy at banksia

and later i saw a busa while i was at moore park (sexpo) and i saw a ltd white busa on moore park road heading north
Kev, you are killing me....the comments that sprung to mind after reading your post, I can't post on a forum Lol3
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Lol2Lol2Lol2 yeah thats why i posted it kath plus it was a blast at sexpo as well hehehehehehehehe
I would have thought it would be more of a splat, than a blast Lol2

So did you buy one of those swing things to help ease the pain in your hip Pi_tongue
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
i couldnt find 1 i was looking at other stuff kath
saw a black/silver gen 1 at the rocks just after lynn got back from her trikr ride
Saw about 8 Busas up in Jindy over the last 2 days!
Saw shitloads of busas around Wiseman's Ferry and St Albans today.

7 of us and lots of others.
Pi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I was in Jindy with Pan, Loafie and the RAT's this weekend and lost count how many 'Busa's I saw. But I did help a fellow 'Busa owner out, even though he was in Hospital. He had thrown his new Gen11 Gold & Black with a total of 1283klms on the clock over about a 10' edge/drop off after failing to negotiate a 40kmh bend on the Grenya Gap rd about 60k's out of Corryong. The bike was wedged between some very large rocks on it's side rear wheel first. We pulled it out with a farmers Landcruiser & some rope. Unfortuneatly it will be a write off, it had 4into 2 Akropovics, they were smashed. A very sad sight. Worst still 20 minutes after his accident one of our team going in the opposite direction same corner, got fixation and smashed her CB600F straight through a barbed wire fence. Bike is a write off, she is currently in Albury Hospital, a severe gash (to the bone in her leg and possible tendon damage.) Ambulance was about 2hours, had to come from Wodonga.
Something to think about guy's, when riding these magic, but sometimes remote roads, before u get on the gas to go ballistic, if it all goes pear shaped, help, especially medical, is not alway's on hand!. With our female rider, if it hadn't been for the cloud of dust we could have missed her altogether!! (Not visible from the road).
On a lighter note, my ol' copper held her own (3up) against some weapon bikes (RSVRFactory4, R1's, Fireblades, ZX10's etc)Yes Go the mighty 'Busa.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(01-11-2009, 05:27pm)motoplast Wrote: On a lighter note, my ol' copper held her own (3up) against some weapon bikes (RSVRFactory4, R1's, Fireblades, ZX10's etc)Yes Go the mighty BUSA

Go the Busa!hahaha...

sad to hear about fellow riders Frown
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
(01-11-2009, 05:27pm)motoplast Wrote: I was in Jindy with Pan, Loafie and the RAT's this weekend and lost count how many 'Busa's I saw. But I did help a fellow 'Busa owner out, even though he was in Hospital. He had thrown his new Gen11 Gold & Black with a total of 1283klms on the clock over about a 10' edge/drop off after failing to negotiate a 40kmh bend on the Grenya Gap rd about 60k's out of Corryong. The bike was wedged between some very large rocks on it's side rear wheel first. We pulled it out with a farmers Landcruiser & some rope. Unfortuneatly it will be a write off, it had 4into 2 Akropovics, they were smashed. A very sad sight. Worst still 20 minutes after his accident one of our team going in the opposite direction same corner, got fixation and smashed her CB600F straight through a barbed wire fence. Bike is a write off, she is currently in Albury Hospital, a severe gash (to the bone in her leg and possible tendon damage.) Ambulance was about 2hours, had to come from Wodonga.
Something to think about guy's, when riding these magic, but sometimes remote roads, before u get on the gas to go ballistic, if it all goes pear shaped, help, especially medical, is not alway's on hand!. With our female rider, if it hadn't been for the cloud of dust we could have missed her altogether!! (Not visible from the road).
On a lighter note, my ol' copper held her own (3up) against some weapon bikes (RSVRFactory4, R1's, Fireblades, ZX10's etc)Yes Go the mighty 'Busa.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

More importantly How did the ride at cooma go.
That copper Busa of your does hold its own even in the company mention above.
The Witness
(02-11-2009, 08:15pm)hgazbus Wrote:
(01-11-2009, 05:27pm)motoplast Wrote: I was in Jindy with Pan, Loafie and the RAT's this weekend and lost count how many 'Busa's I saw. But I did help a fellow 'Busa owner out, even though he was in Hospital. He had thrown his new Gen11 Gold & Black with a total of 1283klms on the clock over about a 10' edge/drop off after failing to negotiate a 40kmh bend on the Grenya Gap rd about 60k's out of Corryong. The bike was wedged between some very large rocks on it's side rear wheel first. We pulled it out with a farmers Landcruiser & some rope. Unfortuneatly it will be a write off, it had 4into 2 Akropovics, they were smashed. A very sad sight. Worst still 20 minutes after his accident one of our team going in the opposite direction same corner, got fixation and smashed her CB600F straight through a barbed wire fence. Bike is a write off, she is currently in Albury Hospital, a severe gash (to the bone in her leg and possible tendon damage.) Ambulance was about 2hours, had to come from Wodonga.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

More importantly How did the ride at cooma go.
That copper Busa of your does hold its own even in the company mention above.

Yep, amazing the amount of bikes around here at the moment. Granya mountain is only 10 minutes fom my place (5 on the 'busa) there are heaps of brilliant roads around here, but you also need to remember, especially when riding alone, on some of the back roads, many times you wont see another vehicle for half an hour or so, and most of the valleys have no mobile signal. So rider beware!. ... also bloody snakes everywhere, scares the crap out of me. Talk about messing up your line through a corner
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .