SYDNEY: "Official Hayabusa 10th Anniversary track day" Eastern Creek, Saturday 12th of Sept 2009
Cost is $209

Groups on the day are:
A
B1
B
C

So far:

1. Shredder - PAID, B1
2. Driller - PAID, B1
3. Kawasuki - PAID, B1
4. greenb5 - PAID, B1
5. Spaman - PAID, B1

6. Loafie - PAID, B
7. Gnarbunkle - PAID, B
8. Arthur Dunga - PAID, B
9. Pan - PAID, B
10. Blackzook - PAID, B
11. Busaben - PAID, B

12. 1hotBusa - PAID, C
13. busakid08 - PAID, C?
14. Heidi1 - PAID, C
15. 99sydrd - PAID, C

PLEASE SIGN UP THROUGH THE EASTERN CREEK WEBSITE DIRECTLY... IF PLACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE...
Yes will make this one, so is this going to be a RATS day??????
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Will get the gearing changed on the 'tard so you can keep up with the big bikes on the straights mate - can cut the tipover switch too Lol3

Cheers Ruffy
I'm in on this one.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I'm in!
depending on work i'm in , do you guys ride in the red group ? this would be my first track day so i'll be riding in the beginners group. What's a good time around the track on a stock busa for a newbie ,the bloke i bought the busa of said he was running easy 1.40's on it without pushing it.

Interesting that a harley sportster 1200 holds one of the EC lap records with a 1.44s .
The guy doing 1:40 is more than likely full of shit, some think they can go that quick but very very few actually can.

Your first trackday will be in the 2-2 1/2 min range. Just ride quick enough to have fun the times dont really matter.
Thats a hell of a rider who can do 1 min 40 odd on a stock busa.I,m talking an A grade superbike rider.I,m pretty sure i know the guy with that harley sportster time,hes gotten quicker, dad and i had a run with him at the track a few years back,fastest cornering harley i,ve ever seen.Heres some humble pie for you,I,d never had a harley go up the inside of me in turn 9 at eastern creek before,LOL.
(05-07-2009, 05:15pm)99sydrd Wrote: depending on work i'm in , do you guys ride in the red group ? this would be my first track day so i'll be riding in the beginners group. What's a good time around the track on a stock busa for a newbie ,the bloke i bought the busa of said he was running easy 1.40's on it without pushing it.

Interesting that a harley sportster 1200 holds one of the EC lap records with a 1.44s .

Yeah right easy 1.40's. in his dreams.Roll
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I ran a couple of 1:40's on my Busa when it was stock...

Of course, I didn't have a timer back then, so I was counting in my head... Pi_tongue
(05-07-2009, 05:15pm)99sydrd Wrote: depending on work i'm in , do you guys ride in the red group ? this would be my first track day so i'll be riding in the beginners group.

Most of us ride in the beginners group too! You just ride as fast/slow as you want to. No red group people here... Coolsmiley, just some that THINK they are!

PM me for payment details if you want the RATS discount Pi_thumbsup
Quote:Yeah right easy 1.40's. in his dreams.

Quote:The guy doing 1:40 is more than likely full of shit

The previous owner was a former racer , older guy , genuine , really had no reason to bs me. Enough said.

Quote:PM me for payment details if you want the RATS discount

Thanks pan , i will be intouch soon.
Working on a couple of scenario's, but I just said to "The Woman", Want to go to Sydney on the weekend of the 12th September for a ride day? She said work it out and if we can we will. So might be there!!!!!!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
(07-07-2009, 04:35pm)Gassick Wrote: Working on a couple of scenario's, but I just said to "The Woman", Want to go to Sydney on the weekend of the 12th September for a ride day? She said work it out and if we can we will. So might be there!!!!!!!!!

Do it!
You'll love it!

GC Busa was not sure about coming to Eastern Creek last time we all went... Send him a PM and ask him if he liked it! Pi_thumbsup
they recently had all the top sport bikes at the creek (litre bikes) and with the best riders in the country they had gsxr1000 and cbr1000 and ducatti 1198 etc etc running 1.40 to 1.43. To suggest a busa can run the same times as these bikes and with these riders is insane. And to say stock and without pushing it??? Wtf
After doing a track day earlier this year, i will say this about white group (beginners group). This group was filled with Stoner wannabes. Dragging knees, drifting and sliding was not uncommon in this group. I am not a great rider but i was the 4th slowest in my group so be prepared to ride perhaps a bit harder than you would like to. I still loved it but a lot of guys take it way too seriously.............
(06-07-2009, 06:09pm)pan Wrote: I ran a couple of 1:40's on my Busa when it was stock...

Of course, I didn't have a timer back then, so I was counting in my head... Pi_tongue
(05-07-2009, 05:15pm)99sydrd Wrote: depending on work i'm in , do you guys ride in the red group ? this would be my first track day so i'll be riding in the beginners group.

Most of us ride in the beginners group too! You just ride as fast/slow as you want to. No red group people here... Coolsmiley, just some that THINK they are!

PM me for payment details if you want the RATS discount Pi_thumbsup

Is that a challenge pan?Very Happy.I,m told red group is for 1 min 50 and faster as a general rule,thats acheivable,not easy but acheivable,tyres will be rooted after the day though.