"Attention old farts!"
[/quote

Oh.....and Max.....old fart-ism sneaks up on ya when ya least expect it...and b4 ya know it , it`s grabbed ya by the kahonies and won`t ever let go!
...and damned if ya can remember it ever happening!
[/quote]

I saw a recent photo of myself a couple of days ago, the farken thing is getting close! Better get into the Jack so Old Age doesn't spot me when he does his next sweep! lol
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
The pickling and preserving effect of alcohol is what its all about, purely medicinal,
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I'll drink to that!
(09-07-2009, 10:36am)DjPete Wrote: I'll drink to that!

I've already drunk to that and it works!BeerBeerBeer
i'll drink to it cause i can!!
(09-07-2009, 09:13pm)bigfoot Wrote: i'll drink to it cause i can!!

Legally at last!!!

Good for you young fella!
What are we arguing about!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Hi, new to the forum - joined just recently after picking up a lovely 07 Hayabusa. I am currently having fitted an LSL bar riser kit which doesn't come with a modified screen nor mirror risers. I am waiting a call from ausfr.com.au re purchasing them as separate items from their comfort kit for the 'busa, but not sure I will be able to. Can anyone recommend where else I might be able to buy suitable mirror risers and modified flip top bubble screen. I am in Brisbane at the moment till Friday, then back to Armidale in NSW.
Cheers
Pastor
P.S. the LSL bars appear identical to the ausfr bars.
Hello all from the tropics.

I also recently joined - my current ride is a B-King.

I'm seriously considering a Busa to serve as a sport tourer, as the King's lack of a faring and small tank are a pain.

I just love the engine and gearbox (much smoother than my (sold) ZX14, BTW), so a Bus with the high bars seems the best solution...
(22-09-2010, 03:43pm)Troppo Wrote: Hello all from the tropics.

I also recently joined - my current ride is a B-King.

I'm seriously considering a Busa to serve as a sport tourer, as the King's lack of a faring and small tank are a pain.

I just love the engine and gearbox (much smoother than my (sold) ZX14, BTW), so a Bus with the high bars seems the best solution...

Well hello there Mr Troppo....
Ha ha!

Hello mate from Seattle.

Pick her up in a week...

(gay smiley)
(07-07-2009, 08:09pm)frank_OH! Wrote: If , like me , your beloved Busa is now giving you a bunch of aches n pains (and you`re not quite ready to convert to a ...err....goldwing!) you could do a lot worse than consider this here mod.
I too , like many others , have had one of those 'heli-bar' type risers for many years but sadly they (like my aging bones) have well and truly reached their used by date.

The ride is absolutely sensational.
Slow speed control is amazing.......and feet-up tight U-turns are a doodle.

Really great value.....considering the fantastic ride ya get.

cheers......Franko

BUMP.

How is the bike going, Franko?

Still happy with the bars?
Franko swapped to a B-King a while back.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Ahhh - thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Too Weird to Live Too Rare to Die