air show temora ride
anyone interested?

i will book accomodation ect.

the moto gp is on sun..if i find a pub that will screen it

so the weekend will consist of air show the sat.

then sit at a pub screeing the moto gp sun..

basically a get together sat night.

5 and 6 th of sep

im yet too track down the screening...on sun.from hotels.

but the air show is a real crowd pleaser

Police
I'm definitely in for the air show cheeky but the MotoGP at Misano will not be on TV till late on the Sunday night. I think that I'll be back home by then.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Trophy

Sounds like a good weekend. Unfortunatly it is my little girls 2nd birthday, I don't think I would be too popular with my wife (or my little girl) if I missed it.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 34)
yes family first then the busa!

scrap the sunday idea...

niv and i will be going and prolly a few mates from here as well..but will prolly go back home that night
i can't go sat , might ride down early sunday via oberon and goulbourn and ride back sunday arvo down the freeway.

Aparently someone rehashed an old saab jet , last time i seen one was at the 1988 bicential air show at rch, or the airshow before that in early 80's, might get a chance to see the old girl back in action.

I still remember in 88 the russians flying the big antonov around like a tiger moth, they got there arses kicked big time. The yanks in the galaxy were supposed to fly but they chickened out because they couldnt match the antinov.

Hey busgo , do you remember the old claredon hotel (rch) aka wing nuts hotel , i lived in for a few months before it burned down.