SYDNEY: Rocksia Hotel for drinks and dinner - Thursday 23 July 2009
yeah comb your hair Pi_tongue make ya self look good
(10-07-2009, 07:25pm)big kev Wrote: yeah comb your hair Pi_tongue make ya self look good

(I should mention here that Kev has never seen me! Roll)
wait till ya boys see me in the flesh pan Roll Roll
Yes I`m in for sure.Will see if wife wants to attend as well. Great that Kathy & Graham are coming along. Should be good gathering. Pan its ok that we ride out to western Sydney, so why can`t they ride in? Pi_tongue
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

i think its great we can do this guys an put names to faces i will be looking foward to meeting all of you guys
(12-07-2009, 10:15pm)busacrankin Wrote: Yes I`m in for sure.Will see if wife wants to attend as well. Great that Kathy & Graham are coming along. Should be good gathering. Pan its ok that we ride out to western Sydney, so why can`t they ride in? Pi_tongue

My wife and kids are coming too... Pi_thumbsup It's a nice place to have a meal with the family...
cant wait to meet all of ya
That bike of yours is going to be overloaded.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
ok well the wife on the back i can see but the kids?? oh i know saddle bags thats right Lol2 Lol2
(13-07-2009, 12:00am)big kev Wrote: ok well the wife on the back i can see but the kids?? oh i know saddle bags thats right Lol2 Lol2

You can always do the 'back pack and tank bag' option....it does look better on a Busa than saddle bags Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
1 Busa
1 Volvo
no saddle bags
What about a friggin ventura rack & 2 50lt bags?Scary
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(14-07-2009, 01:18am)busacrankin Wrote: What about a friggin ventura rack & 2 50lt bags?Scary

You haven't seen my Nicholas for a while, have you? He wouldn't fit in a 50lt bag anymore...Roll
Should know by tomorrow if work permits my attendence
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I haven't seen Nicholas in AGES! He was going to be tall last time I saw him.