SYDNEY: Rocksia Hotel for drinks and dinner - Thursday 23 July 2009
now kathy theres no need to have that sarcastic attitude lol maybe after a dozen scotch n drys lol lmfao ok im going to shave my head for the night so i look perrrrdy lol
So long as you dont smell like the bikers that went past us the other day and we'll be fine. Lol3

We were riding through Simmo world when a bunch of harleys went the other way with the high handlebars. The BO that they emitted, while they were riding past, armpits exposed, was almost enough to make me sick. They were PUTRID
(22-07-2009, 04:48pm)big kev Wrote: now kathy theres no need to have that sarcastic attitude lol maybe after a dozen scotch n drys lol lmfao ok im going to shave my head for the night so i look perrrrdy lol

Hey! Wait a minute!

FIRST, you bling up your Hayabusa...
SECOND, you're going to shave your head...?

Are you trying to impersonate me? Knuppel2
Quote:Simmo world
Lol2
With your post code on the side of your bike Biker
(22-07-2009, 05:34pm)pan Wrote:
(22-07-2009, 04:48pm)big kev Wrote: now kathy theres no need to have that sarcastic attitude lol maybe after a dozen scotch n drys lol lmfao ok im going to shave my head for the night so i look perrrrdy lol

Hey! Wait a minute!

FIRST, you bling up your Hayabusa...
SECOND, you're going to shave your head...?

Are you trying to impersonate me? Knuppel2

mate i have pic of you an i pray to it at nite hopeing i can be just like you lol we will have to get a pic of us together dude like freakn twin
OMG twin Pans, if I get time tomorrow after work to I will put my street tyre on check this out Scary
come on simmo come a see me an pan the busa twins i need to change the color of my busa if im going to be pans twin

change my paint scheme Wtf some 1 slap me
FUCKIN SLAP!!

BLACK/PURPLE RULES!!
yeah baby
Have to change your name then to Kevanous Panadopolous and prance around in a volvooooo Wm

Cheers Ruffy
cheers ruffy my last car was a beige volvo 244 gt with a 350 chev power glide an a 9" diff was a pure sleeper mate lol even had a rockdale bowls hat on the back parcel so it didnt get pinched
(22-07-2009, 08:06pm)big kev Wrote: cheers ruffy my last car was a beige volvo 244 gt with a 350 chev power glide an a 9" diff was a pure sleeper mate lol even had a rockdale bowls hat on the back parcel so it didnt get pinched

Gee the car thieves in your area must be Idiot2 surely the bowls hat must have been tempting Lol3

Well only a matter of hours now to meet up with the twin of Pan and others.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
yeah gave me self a hair cut dusted the leather vest with badges an patches off an im ready as kathy lol
i'm in , seeya there guys
On my way...