Clear visors - Way to go
Call me blind and old but I just went back to a clear visor and the difference at night is amazing.
I know you should change to clear at night but lets face it...who does it?

Anyway thought I would mention it.
CLEAR IS the way to go.

WOW..there are cars and stuff out there on the road....simply amazing.
I have just bought myself a new Shark helmet and am trying to educate myself to NOT wear my sunglasses whilst riding (as it canes the top of my ears). I can't imagine what it would be like to ride with a tinted visor at night!Coolsmiley
in a word...

DARK
i carry a set of clear safety glasses under the seat incase i get caught out after dark .
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Always change clear for night and tint for day. Only been caught out once or twice.
Been there, can't see for poo.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Nearly cleaned up some roos once when caught out with a dark visor, trying to ride on an insect infested night holding the visor at 1/2 mast,
Nothing like brushing a roos rear leg with your shoulder to wake you up and keep you alert
(11-07-2009, 08:46am)Maj Wrote: Nearly cleaned up some roos once when caught out with a dark visor, trying to ride on an insect infested night holding the visor at 1/2 mast,
Nothing like brushing a roos rear leg with your shoulder to wake you up and keep you alert
Scary
Mmmmm yes well speaking of cleaning up roos......................from quick inspection between swear words have estimated about 2500 - 3000 damage from this mornings little effort. All I can say is FBK and I hope the barstards got a head ache.
Ouch.. as long as your alright, bike can be fixed.
(11-07-2009, 11:41am)VNSVLE Wrote: Mmmmm yes well speaking of cleaning up roos......................from quick inspection between swear words have estimated about 2500 - 3000 damage from this mornings little effort. All I can say is FBK and I hope the barstards got a head ache.
Confused
Always use clear at night and its interesting that you are having trouble with the Shark as I purchased a Shark Rsi and even without glasses on it put preasure on the top of my ears so I took it back and got another ARAI helmet.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
My visor is iridium, I think. It's kind of olden yellowy.
Looks clearer than clear in the night and slight tint in the day time!
Best of both worlds...
Have to agree.

Wife has the tinted visor, I use the clear for the simple reason that you cant see for shit at night. I bought a cheap pair of sunnies that I "modified" (bent the crap out of the arms) to wear inside the helmet during the day. Carry the good ones to wear when stopped and the others live in the helmet.

Since we're had a touch of rain the 'roos aint so thick around here at present. - but be careful.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(11-07-2009, 11:41am)VNSVLE Wrote: Mmmmm yes well speaking of cleaning up roos......................from quick inspection between swear words have estimated about 2500 - 3000 damage from this mornings little effort. All I can say is FBK and I hope the barstards got a head ache.

No worries Wayne just cut back on the wedding spending/plans to fix the bike she'll understandLol2
glad your ok tho
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue