new paint and bling
    this is what it looked like before

and this is what it looks like now http://picasaweb.google.com.au/130099busa/UntitledAlbum# .... click the slideshow
Trophy

Looks very nice, much better than the original.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 196)
Is that the chameleon pant looks like different colours from the front and side.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
looks wicked some nice rearsets would top it off!
Hi there,

That bike looks one in a million mate, awesome job. I reckon it would be the ducks guts with some tasteful chrome ie the rear grab handle. You can notch the hump so you do not need to remove the handle to put the hump on.
(12-07-2009, 07:59pm)1hotbusa Wrote: Hi there,

That bike looks one in a million mate, awesome job. I reckon it would be the ducks guts with some tasteful chrome ie the rear grab handle. You can notch the hump so you do not need to remove the handle to put the hump on.

+1

Lovely.
Very unique!!! Clap
Well Done Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Man that is VERY NICE!
Well done!

Is it a marble paint job or?
Can figure it out!
All i know is it looks amazing!
OH,an where did you get the headlight cover from?
Im after one like that for mine.
Looks cool.
Looks great mate , id also like to know what the paints called , thinking about repainting mine atm maybe something blue in similar paint style.
its a house of kolors marbleiesed paint by john lile smash here in good old dubbo, about 12 or 13 layers of paint to get the effect. also the head light cover is powerbronze i got through glen at thunder composites
(12-07-2009, 03:00pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: Is that the chameleon pant looks like different colours from the front and side.

its not a chameleon paint its a candy , its a black primer then black base coat then silver/white marbleiser then 5 coats of the candy red dye(im not 100%on the exact color) then 3 coats of clear , cut back then flow coat

and thanks for the comments guys , im just to scared to ride it much a the moment for fear of stone chips lolRoll
have a look at this .......http://www.houseofkolor.com/speedshapes/speedshapes_artistic.jsp