Poll: Will you be attending the 10th anniversary ride?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, will be attending (Single)
44.00%
11 44.00%
Yes, will be attending (Twin) - We're not that close!
8.00%
2 8.00%
Yes, will be attending (Double) - We ARE that close!
8.00%
2 8.00%
Yes, will be attending with two or more others (I will post numbers and details in the thread)
12.00%
3 12.00%
Sorry, can't make it
28.00%
7 28.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10th Anniversary Ride. We Need Your Numbers.
Can I just see the busa ones? PLEASE?
PLEASE????
(19-08-2009, 10:13pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Can I just see the busa ones? PLEASE?

ha ha....i've never been one to dissappoint the ladies Coolsmiley.....if we get da r/way....u get ta see 'SuPeRbAz' !!! Biker
(19-08-2009, 10:14pm)Heidi1 Wrote: PLEASE????

me promise......
FUGGIN EXCELLENT!! We'll have SuPeRbAz, the Invisible Man and Simmo might chuck on the fairy wings if we get him slaughtered. Anyone else have superpowers?

I'M EXCITED.
Hi guys and gals, I am interested in the trip. Sounds like it should be a great weekend. Count me in. Cheers Rob
(19-08-2009, 10:26pm)Heidi1 Wrote: FUGGIN EXCELLENT!! We'll have SuPeRbAz, the Invisible Man and Simmo might chuck on the fairy wings if we get him slaughtered. Anyone else have superpowers?

I'M EXCITED.

Heidi,

Would you please include Rob, Heather, and John on our list of attendees? I still can't edit!

ThanksVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Max... might be too late for this suggestion, but would it be easier for you to get a clear handle on attendances if you had a Poll with options like...

Sorry, can't make it
Yes, will be attending (single)
Yes, will be attending (twin) - We're not that close.
Yes, will be attending (double) - We ARE that close.
Yes, will be attending with two or more additionals (Will post actual numbers and details in thread)

Just a suggestion.

Regards... Rob (Astro)
(24-08-2009, 12:59am)Astro Wrote: Max... might be too late for this suggestion, but would it be easier for you to get a clear handle on attendances if you had a Poll with options like...

Sorry, can't make it
Yes, will be attending with two or more additionals (Will post actual numbers and details in thread)

Just a suggestion.

Regards... Rob (Astro)

Great suggestion Rob, is there any way we can insert a poll into the beginning of the thread we put together asking for names etc? I remember Ray (the big good looking roosterLol3) having problems with his getting names after a swath of people put down "Yes" but didn't front up, almost a case of false reporting. We suggest that by asking for names is trying to get past that and straight into "Yes I'm coming and my name is"- better accountability?

We don't want to annoy people with too many polls but do need to know who is coming.

What do you think?Welcome

Max
Max... I certainly believe it would make it easier for you to be able to quickly and accurately judge the numbers.

I've set it up for you. It lasts for 45 days but I can change that if you need me to.

It's a public poll so you'll be able to see who selected which option.

Regards Rob (Astro)

(24-08-2009, 01:05am)Madmax Wrote:
(24-08-2009, 12:59am)Astro Wrote: Max... might be too late for this suggestion, but would it be easier for you to get a clear handle on attendances if you had a Poll with options like...

Sorry, can't make it

Just a suggestion.

Regards... Rob (Astro)

Great suggestion Rob, is there any way we can insert a poll into the beginning of the thread we put together asking for names etc? I remember Ray (the big good looking roosterLol3) having problems with his getting names after a swath of people put down "Yes" but didn't front up, almost a case of false reporting. We suggest that by asking for names is trying to get past that and straight into "Yes I'm coming and my name is"- better accountability?

We don't want to annoy people with too many polls but do need to know who is coming.

Max
(24-08-2009, 01:23am)Astro Wrote: Max... I certainly believe it would make it easier for you to be able to quickly and accurately judge the numbers.

I've set it up for you. It lasts for 45 days but I can change that if you need me to.

It's a public poll so you'll be able to see who selected which option.

Regards Rob (Astro)

(24-08-2009, 01:05am)Madmax Wrote:

Sorry, can't make it

Just a suggestion.

Regards... Rob (Astro)

Max

Good Idea, No i don't sleep much , I have put down for 2 Black 13 &myself your right ,we're not that close .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
im not sure Max can see the results of the poll tho, ie theyre names. admins can.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(24-08-2009, 06:30pm)Volvi Wrote: im not sure Max can see the results of the poll tho, ie theyre names. admins can.

Make the poll Public Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
ahh i see it is public.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(24-08-2009, 08:13pm)ROD Wrote:
(24-08-2009, 06:30pm)Volvi Wrote: im not sure Max can see the results of the poll tho, ie theyre names. admins can.

It is public. Max should be able to view the responses. :)
(24-08-2009, 08:22pm)Astro Wrote:
(24-08-2009, 08:13pm)ROD Wrote:

It is public. Max should be able to view the responses. :)

Thanks guys, much appreciated. This will make our jobs a little easier.

Cheers and thanks again!

Max