Busa Tank cover
(29-07-2009, 05:06pm)Stuntrider666 Wrote: Trophy

Do these tank covers leave any marks or scratches on your tank?

nope none what so ever if your still worried cover your tank in clear contact
Trophy

Thanks for the info

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 80)
Don't like the idea of wet leather on my paint job . I reckon Ventureshield on the tank & magnetic tank bag .Unless your going to take it off & dry it out EVERY time you get caught out by rain, Are they easy to remove & refit ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(29-07-2009, 02:59pm)big kev Wrote: hey there REV i dont have that particular brand i have a bike & bag brand i purchased of ebay for $280 the lot and is have a meduim bag which is extendable to accomadate more if need be and is a great all round product

i will find the add an post it for you
cheers kev

(29-07-2009, 05:06pm)Stuntrider666 Wrote: Trophy

Do these tank covers leave any marks or scratches on your tank?

(29-07-2009, 10:25pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Don't like the idea of wet leather on my paint job . I reckon Ventureshield on the tank & magnetic tank bag .Unless your going to take it off & dry it out EVERY time you get caught out by rain, Are they easy to remove & refit ?

Thanks Big Kev for the info I do have a couple of other guys here in the west checking a couple of things out for me as well. Any info you have would be great.

Greeny SA I had a Bagster Cover and Bag on my GSXR1100 and had no issues marking my tank or anything like that. I did over 30,000 ks in all sorts of weather on my last trip over OZ and the bag and cover handled everything really well as well as the tank, not one mark on it at all. I can highly recommend the Bagster gear very very good and a top quality product.
(29-07-2009, 10:25pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Don't like the idea of wet leather on my paint job . I reckon Ventureshield on the tank & magnetic tank bag .Unless your going to take it off & dry it out EVERY time you get caught out by rain, Are they easy to remove & refit ?

They're felted on the inside. Had mine on for 9 years, gets rained on, usually leave it on when wash bike, never bother to take it off to dry under, but they do come off very easy.
They will fade up pretty bad after a few years if left in the sun, but the tank underneath is still in perfect "AS NEW" condition.
I would totally recommend them!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .