10th Anniversary Kangaroo Valley ride, 22nd of Aug. 2009
(10-08-2009, 10:10pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Just out of interest Roo Boy, are you Muffin or Sue?

Unfortunately Heidi, I am "Muffin".
It was a nick name given to me when I was an apprentice as they all thought I was cute as a Muffin, though times have now changed as this was 20 years ago.
hi all- got some seats set aside for us at kangaroo valley pub. the missus went to school with the sheila working there so we are set up with a couple of big tables out the front for 15- 20 people. if its raining we get a spot inside. lunch doesnt officially start until 12 but i reckon keep to the 1130 meet up time. ill keep an eye on this thread and a day or two before let them know how many are going to be there. also i know it sucks but keep an eye on your speed through the valley- one of the local coppers grew up there and has a great love of keeping "his" town safe. pretty right to go hard on the mountains, but speed in town..... you have been warned!
also rooboy i know hooter- whats your name and ill say gday for ya if i see him- or will he know you as muffin too!?
Ludicrous speed- go!
(13-08-2009, 03:06pm)keno77 Wrote: hi all- got some seats set aside for us at kangaroo valley pub. the missus went to school with the sheila working there so we are set up with a couple of big tables out the front for 15- 20 people. if its raining we get a spot inside. lunch doesnt officially start until 12 but i reckon keep to the 1130 meet up time. ill keep an eye on this thread and a day or two before let them know how many are going to be there. also i know it sucks but keep an eye on your speed through the valley- one of the local coppers grew up there and has a great love of keeping "his" town safe. pretty right to go hard on the mountains, but speed in town..... you have been warned!
also rooboy i know hooter- whats your name and ill say gday for ya if i see him- or will he know you as muffin too!?

Thanks Keno77. He knows me as "Muffin" but it's Mark and the missus is Sue with Jake, Sam & Flynn. Last saw him a year or two when he came to Perth for a visit.
Im in.

Anyone leaving from Sydney and from where and when?

Cheers

Steventh
(13-08-2009, 03:46pm)steventh Wrote: Im in.

Cheers

Steventh

Yep. I'll be entering the M5 at Bexley Road. Happy to meet anywhere along the road Pi_thumbsup

Post up meeting points and I'll update the first post in this thread...
(13-08-2009, 03:46pm)steventh Wrote: Im in.

Cheers

Steventh

How does Macca's at Panthers sound? Head down thru Silverdale etc.
(14-08-2009, 02:03pm)Jaffabusa Wrote: How does Macca's at Panthers sound? Head down thru Silverdale etc.

Sounds good Jaffa. I'm coming from the city so will meet up with others over here somewhere and see you guys at Kangaroo Valley... Is it okay to post it as:

"meet at Penrith at 8:30am for a 9am departure"

...or does that leave too much time to get to the Valley? I figured 2+ hours, slow cruise, allows time for fuel stop...
2 hours will be heaps of time from penrith to the valley going via silverdale/ thirlmere way. see yas there
Ludicrous speed- go!
Anyone from Canberra going where and what time meet up?
Yep, I'm going. Any idea how long it takes to get to the Kangaroo Valley? I was guessing 3hrs, but that is a guess. I'll google map it and see how many kms.
Im keen as long as the weather is sweet
(17-08-2009, 09:42pm)MaldonCsalt Wrote: Im keen as long as the weather is sweet
me too... have to get a plug for the rear tyre too! F**K
(17-08-2009, 10:08pm)Hutch99 Wrote:
me too... have to get a plug for the rear tyre as well! F**K
GenII Hunter Knuppel2

Let me know where abouts (along the M5?) you want to meet Pi_thumbsup
Sounds good pan cheers umm I'll get on at the princess h/way so you give me a point and a time thats sweet for you and I'll make sure I'm there
3 hours is plenty of time from canberra heidi- depends on your right wrist but you can get from kv to goulburn in under an hour if you have a good run
Ludicrous speed- go!