10th Anniversary Kangaroo Valley ride, 22nd of Aug. 2009
Great ride guys good to meet up again.Trophy
Excellent day for a ride!
Great to meet new faces.
Great to see all the old friends.

See (many of you) at Eastern Creek in a month!

(I'll post some pics tomorrow. Gotta go out to dinner now...)
All of us at Sydenham

[Image: BusaKV220809.jpg]

All of us on the M5/M7 junction

[Image: BusaKV2208095M5a.jpg]

[Image: BusaKV220809M5b.jpg]

Knuppel2
Dinner got delayed...

[Image: BusaKV2208094.jpg]

[Image: BusaKV2208092.jpg]

[Image: BusaKV2208098.jpg]

[Image: BusaKV2208091.jpg]
BUGGERATION!! Just spent 15 mins loading photos just to have the site shit itself as I posted! DAMMIT!

What are you having for tea Pan?
Ok, small batches so I don't lose the whole damn thing again.

Bikes!

More bikes! Don't worry, there are photos of people who were there, but the bikes are prettier.

HUH! There must be people here somewhere....

Here is a group shot of us all featuring Pan

And me eating Pan's icecream. Why would you get a girl that looks like me to mind your icecream? I thought you were cleverer than that!

OH FUCKIT! It did it again. I'll post some more on Moday using the work internet, mine is a bit shit.
(22-08-2009, 06:59pm)Heidi1 Wrote: OH FUCKIT! It did it again. I'll post some more on Moday using the work internet, mine is a bit shit.

How come Heidi gets to say **** and **** but I don't? Even when I type **** all I get is four asterisk's. And if I even think about typing **** I can't because some little nanna program leaps on it and before I know it... you guessed correct... four asterick's.

So I thought I'd fool it and type * * * *, but noooooooo. It's too smart for that. Its starting to give me the ****s. WT*??

LOL Roll
Sorry guys having too much trouble trying to post the photo's, great ride , great people
f*** off Astro!

Good to know it wasn't just me Jaffa, I was going bonkers just getting those few up, lost about four posts.
hi guys,great day yesterday at kangaroo valley,took a few photos also but can not seem to download them.I click on browse,select photo and then click add attachment and the little blue line does its thing and then no photo/////daveIdiot2
Once you have done that, the page reloads then you go back into the post and position your cursor where you want the image, go back to the bottom and click on 'insert into post'. You are missing that last 'insert into post' step.

If it isn't that you have missed that last step, the image size might be too large and you have to resize.

Just add one photo first to check. Can't wait to see more photos.
(23-08-2009, 10:38am)Heidi1 Wrote: Once you have done that, the page reloads then you go back into the post and position your cursor where you want the image, go back to the bottom and click on 'insert into post'. You are missing that last 'insert into post' step.

If it isn't that you have missed that last step, the image size might be too large and you have to resize.

Just add one photo first to check. Can't wait to see more photos.

thanks Heidi,give it a go but not yet am cooking a t bone on the bbq for brekky yum
m5 and m7 intersection,where is our mate pan?
photo 2
photo1
photo2
photo3
photp4
photo5
photo6
photo7
photo8
photo9
photo10
photo11
photo13
photo14

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

photo15
photo16
photo17
thanks Heidi,nearly got the hang of it now but did not know anybody by name,dont know if anybody else can play with the photos,thanks/////dave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)