double standard
Yeh it works Max BUT when u have been on the forum for a few years and have been giving the best price possible (lower than dealer price) and some dude rocks up , it seem there is no loyalty from the admins to set some giudlines for the supplier that sticks around.
I'm sticking with who I've personally met, know & trust.......(Easyriider Imports)................end of story.

Ray gave me the best deal on my Galespeeds possible & now the snakeoil is going in my old Bonnie Lol3
Never ride the A model of anything.
its great we live an a democracy and get the choice of were we buy from..

however loyalty is a great thing too...

competition always keeps a healthy edge...
as a business person i can understand the feelings he has cheeky.as he has already established a good repoor with freinds on here and supplys a great freindly service.and for some 1 eles to come in here and just advertise.and i have read this thread extencevly as to not take sides
Isn't that why you have a vendors section so vendors can sell their wares even if they sell the same products.
as i satated i see both sides of this thread as a business person and a purchaser thats all i can say
(11-08-2009, 04:07pm)kawasuki Wrote: Yeh it works Max BUT when u have been on the forum for a few years and have been giving the best price possible (lower than dealer price) and some dude rocks up , it seem there is no loyalty from the admins to set some giudlines for the supplier that sticks around.

I hear you old man, and understand that the activities of the newby has nothing to do with loyalty or otherwise of the Admins. Ultimately, it boils down to the loyalty of the members in doing business with "one of us", while the existing vendor member who is one of us does the right thing by the members.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(12-08-2009, 02:53pm)Madmax Wrote:
(11-08-2009, 04:07pm)kawasuki Wrote: Yeh it works Max BUT when u have been on the forum for a few years and have been giving the best price possible (lower than dealer price) and some dude rocks up , it seem there is no loyalty from the admins to set some giudlines for the supplier that sticks around.

I hear you old man, and understand that the activities of the newby has nothing to do with loyalty or otherwise of the Admins. Ultimately, it boils down to the loyalty of the members in doing business with "one of us", while the existing vendor member who is one of us does the right thing by the members.

Max

Too right Max, in the end its up to the buyers to determine where to go and buy.

And Ray, policy has nothing to do with loyalty, one doesnt form policy or guidelines to suit any 1 individual vendor over others. Loyalty may be given by the customer not by the admins or policy setter. Pretty simple really. If an admin is seen as "loyal" to any one particular vendor as you mentioned - he may be accused of taking backhands or bribes and thats not going to happen here.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(12-08-2009, 04:56pm)Volvi Wrote:

Max

Too right Max, in the end its up to the buyers to determine where to go and buy.

And Ray, policy has nothing to do with loyalty, one doesnt form policy or guidelines to suit any 1 individual vendor over others. Loyalty may be given by the customer not by the admins or policy setter. Pretty simple really. If an admin is seen as "loyal" to any one particular vendor as you mentioned - he may be accused of taking backhands or bribes and thats not going to happen here.

wake up volvi,, farking bribes and backhanders wtf u think your running,
this is not a Gov body.
yes i agree with what you are saying bigkev..as in the past as buisness owners our selves of course you get your nose out of joint if someone encrouches on your so called "territotry".

but that helps you to re asses your selling point and because you can become complacent in your old habbits..

maybe this is a great oppurtuntity to revamp the way the guys do buisness.

ill admitt i have never bought anything off the hayabusa club yet...

i search by product..i have been contacted in the past by a vendor on here and was told 'ill get back to you with a price'.

never happend..so i researched elsewhere..

but i love this club for the help you do get..and suggestions of how too find a part ect.
(12-08-2009, 05:25pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 04:56pm)Volvi Wrote:

Max

wake up volvi,, farking bribes and backhanders wtf u think your running,
this is not a Gov body.

LOL, I am awake Ray, dunno about you tho.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
When this came to my notice my first intention was to ban the said new supplier as i would do with a mobile Phone supplier But before i did i put it to other admins for there thoughts on the matter .
And personly i feel i was wrong to want to ban this new member As the vendor section is for that vendors and if products were stopped from being advertised from some vendors the members of this forum will feel hard done by not to have the choice where to buy .
I have brought from you Ray and have always been happy with the service you give so for one i dont need to shop elswear but i no i have options
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
ray and glen are doing no favours to themselves by getting heated under the collars....

time will tell and if their prices are great loyality will prevail.

personally i would think twice about someone who seems cranky because i want a friendly customer orientated approach.

if they are friendly i,m more inclined to purchase from them..
(12-08-2009, 07:51pm)cheeky Wrote: ray and glen are doing no favours to themselves by getting heated under the collars....

time will tell and if their prices are great loyality will prevail.

personally i would think twice about someone who seems cranky because i want a friendly customer orientated approach.

if they are friendly i,m more inclined to purchase from them..

If u were speaking to me and Glenn maybe u should have sent us a PM
instead of airing you dirty laundry on the forum.
(12-08-2009, 09:58pm)kawasuki Wrote: maybe u should have sent us a PM instead of airing you dirty laundry on the forum.

Yeh, Cheek does that Kawa.

(a ) she sticks her nose with people she does not know
(b ) she posts several times in the same thread to argue her point, hoping people will take sides (with her)
(c ) soon she'll be playing the innocent victim role... saying, "why are people having a go at me?" Idiot2

That's just what Cheeky does Roll

By the way Ray, that fuel tank I bought off ya, do I need to clean the insides or "seal" it, or is it ready to go?