Gazamataz - Gary Moss - One Last Long Sweeper - 05August2009
Sad 
Very sadly I have been informed today of the passing of one of our members and a very good friend.
I met Gazamataz or Gaz to his mates when we both started work together at BHP in the early 70s. We used to park our bikes side by side in the shed at work and chat on the way back out each afternoon.

We never knew each other more than to say hello and see you tomorrow. We talked bikes of course but lost touch when we both moved on to new jobs. I got an email from GAZ about 6 years ago. He found me via the Ulysses Club members handbook.

We instantly made arrangement to get together for a ride and subsequently Gaz bought his lovely 03 model Gray/Silver busa.

The members who have attended the first 3 River Rampages in Nymboida will know GAZ as the quiet guy sitting in the corner with a smoke and a beer. He rode down with the Brisbane crew a couple of times but sadly missed this year's run due to his battle with cancer.

His good mate Viffer Boy, who now rides a BMW K1200R has broken the news to me and advised that Gaz's funeral will be next Thursday the 13th AUGUST. I will post up more detail later in case the QLDers who knew Gaz wish to attend the service.

So sad to not have you along for another run mate. R.I.P.

This photo from the Nymboida run 2007.
Gaz is 3rd from the right, VifferBoy is 3rd from the left.

"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
thats a shame busgo i would like to pass on my depest sympathys mate its never good to have a freind and brother rider fall away

all the best busgo

big kev
Very sad news.
RIP Gaz
Not good buddy. Our condolences to Garry's family and friends.
My condolences to his family and friends, never good to hear the passing of a fellow rider.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Sorry to hear. RIP Gary. My condolences to Garry's family.
big hugs to all concerned...

hard to know what to say esp on a forum.
busgo our best wishes to you and to garrys family.

he is a riding in the sky
Gaz's funeral details are now confirmed as follows.
Thursday 13th August at 10am at The Great Southern Garden of Remembrance on Mt Cotton Rd Carbrook.

Gary's son Peter will be riding Gary's bike to the funeral and any local members who wish to participate in the bike ride and attend the funeral are welcome of course.
Please call Rob Williams (vifferboy) on 0411 082 463 for meeting point details etc before Thursday. Please mention that you are busa club members.
I will be making my way up there but won't be on my bike.
Regards BUSGO
Sorry to hear the news. R.I.P. Gary
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
condolences to Garry's family and friends. R.I.P Gaz
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Sad news Ray. Condolences to Garry's family and friends
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Very sad news condolences to his family and friends.
R.I.P Gaz
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Hello Busgo,
Thank you for coming to Gary's service.
Gary was very upset about missing the ride to Nymboida this year.
He looked forward to it every year. (I even suggested that he go by car???)
I want to thank everyone for their friendship to Gary & I know he enjoyed to hear from all of you!!
A big thank you to everyone for you kind words & memories of Gary
Val

(09-08-2009, 10:08pm)BUSGO Wrote: Very sadly I have been informed today of the passing of one of our members and a very good friend.
I met Gazamataz or Gaz to his mates when we both started work together at BHP in the early 70s. We used to park our bikes side by side in the shed at work and chat on the way back out each afternoon.

We never knew each other more than to say hello and see you tomorrow. We talked bikes of course but lost touch when we both moved on to new jobs. I got an email from GAZ about 6 years ago. He found me via the Ulysses Club members handbook.

We instantly made arrangement to get together for a ride and subsequently Gaz bought his lovely 03 model Gray/Silver busa.

The members who have attended the first 3 River Rampages in Nymboida will know GAZ as the quiet guy sitting in the corner with a smoke and a beer. He rode down with the Brisbane crew a couple of times but sadly missed this year's run due to his battle with cancer.

His good mate Viffer Boy, who now rides a BMW K1200R has broken the news to me and advised that Gaz's funeral will be next Thursday the 13th AUGUST. I will post up more detail later in case the QLDers who knew Gaz wish to attend the service.

So sad to not have you along for another run mate. R.I.P.

This photo from the Nymboida run 2007.
Gaz is 3rd from the right, VifferBoy is 3rd from the left.
With Gazamataz's favourite ride, the River Rampage at Nymboida, run on next week, I will be keeping Gaz firmly in my mind for the 3 days there without his happy smiling face sitting across the table from us.
I know his mates from Brissy who are coming down will be glad to share some of the great times that Gaz, Robert and the rest of us have each year on this special weekend.
R.I.P. Gaz I know you will really be there, even if we can't share your jokes and stories.
Regards BUSGO