New to the club
Hello everyone, this is my second introduction posting, it seems that my first has fallen on deaf ears (perhaps because I did not start a new thread). I know that introductions are mandatory in your club and rightly so. Anyhow, here goes again. Greetings and salutations my new friends of the busa world. I am a Melbournian who loves his bikes and loves riding on the weekends whenever due to busy schedule I donâ€t get out as often as I would like. I ride a Honda Blackbird and I am a returning rider, having returned to motorcycling for about 5 years after many years off the sadle. I love your forums and your website, keep up the good work. Hope to ride with the group and meet many of you face to face in the near future….
Trophy

Welcome

you need to upgrade your Blackbird to a Busa

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 1,336)
Upgrade, yes indeed. It appears that riding a Busa will require more skill than riding the Blackbird. My friend just bought an 03 Busa and I love it. That is how I started my Busa research and hence came across your club. I will get him to become a member of the club too as he is a Busa owner. Cheers.
Welcome Welcome Welcome
Welcome Big Bird!

Heidi
Welcome Big Bird im new here as well, were in Melbourne are you.
East Doncaster
G'DAY BIGBIRD Welcome Mate
..Pi_thumbsup getting back into bikes ..
Paul .............
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ..HEAVEN CAN WAIT ...............
welcome mate!! hope to see you on a busa soon!
(10-08-2009, 12:19pm)BigBird Wrote: East Doncaster

Might see you around im out Epping way.
Welcome to the club Big Bird, almost got the blackbird myself in '99 but the beast won out. Read up club history link on main page ya shud find it interesting coz the b'bird is mentioned. Bentleigh East here.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Hey Resn8 Epping is not far, maybe see you on one of the local rides.
(10-08-2009, 03:24pm)BigBird Wrote: Hey Resn8 Epping is not far, maybe see you on one of the local rides.

Definitely mate im always up for a ride!
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomehi big bird, you might get a bit of shit,
being a blackbird owner.but we are all a good bunch here.WELL I AM ANYWAYLol3
born to be mild
hi chicken..good on you for joining.sorry we were all ignorami and not answering your first post.s.

a big hello and welcome and feel free to post up your thoughts and maybe also help us to get to one million posts on the you guessed it the one million posts thread.

dont care what you ride as long as you enjoy the site Very Happy