Some photos from Tathra, time to get excited.
Max, Busdriver and Esther and I went on a reccy run to Tathra to have a look at accomodation and arrangements for the 10th aniversary run. What a beautiful spot. I go there quite a bit, but I always forget how nice the place is. The two caravan parks we have picked are across the road from each other and have been updated lately. We'll be posting booking info here this week, so remember the faster you book, the better the accomodation will be. Left-overs will be sent down the road to the shit caravan park with the vinyl matresses (what have people DONE on those matresses in the past that they feel they have to have VINYL ones??). Your choice.

Esther (posts as Gypsy here), Max and Les at the Tathra warf.

LOOK M8EE!! FISHING!!

Look at that spectacular bike! Purple always shows up well in the photos. Unfortunately those two ugly mugs lept in the last minute, but look at that BIKE.

These are the flash cabins we will be staying in. Sleep up to 5 people, four if no-one wants to go two-up.

Apparently in that previous photo, no-one was smiling. Here is one of them smiling.

This is the beach directly outside the cabins looking across to the warf at sunset.

This is standing on the beach, looking back to the cabins. From your cabin it is five steps to the beach. Although when you are wearing full leathers and Alpinestars, it is a bit of a struggle in the sand. Also, you look a bit strange.

Unfortunately some of us were a little tired *cough* and went to bed early, which meant that we were WIDE AWAKE for dawn! This is the warf in the pre-dawn. Altogether now..... aaaahhhhhhh......

Sunrise.

And again. I know, I know, more photos of bikes, less of pretty things, BRING YOUR OWN DAMN CAMERA NEXT TIME!

Here is the warf again (frankly it is the only thing of note in the town along with the pub)

Us doing our chains in the main street of Bega.

Thanks you guys. What's the date for the REAL trip again???
Was a very very good ride with fantastic weather and great company. Loved it. Thanks to Heidi, Max and Busdriver for invitation and entertainment.

And to those who attend this weekend......

You're all going to have a hoot of a time!!
Trophy

Nice photos, looks like fun.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 352)
Hi..
Thanks for sharing the post.. Such a nice pics... awesome buddy...
Thanks Joe. We're going there for the 10th aniversary ride if you'd like to join us. DOn't worry about being a newbie, you'll find friends there.

Heidi
(03-10-2009, 03:14pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Thanks Joe. We're going there for the 10th aniversary ride if you'd like to join us. DOn't worry about being a newbie, you'll find friends there.

Heidi

And we have to go back to ride the loop that we have devised - another weekend down there before you guys get there - Someone has to do the tough job! CoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
wow what lovely piccies!!!!..

hubs cuzzes bought me for my 40th a shark dive at manly.. it happens that weekend..i,m not worried about the sharks its the scuba stuff i have to do that i,m worried about..

i would have loved to come and meet more ppl from the club..but it will happen because 'good things come to thoes who wait'
thats what my beautiful 93 yr old granna has taught me all these years
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. BTW, could you post a pic of the 3 of you on the bike instead of standing next to it, I'd like to see how that works? Undecided
Well its my bike, so I'd sit on the seat, and I could have Max on the hump and Les on the handlebars. OR, I could sit there and have Les and Max hanging off either side like a triangle. One foot each on the pillion pegs (note to self, must get them reinforced), holding hands beside my back so they can swing out. We wouldn't be able to go REAL fast, but MAN we'd be cool.

Is that waht you're after?
Geez Heidi im amazed by your photos just like Tathra I see every day but ownership seems pretty important to you guys. I've posted personal contact details which have been ignored so the message seems live at Tathra but don't bother to help. Am I right? A Bega photo (Carp st ) as well I see (Bakers Delight).
Sharing is everything in a communist world eh comrad.
Shit no, we are following all your ideas, I just haven't called you! Sorry, I didn't realise it was so important to you. We're following your ideas about dinner suggestions and where to take the group photo. We've changed the loop following your suggestions. I'll call tomorrow I guess.
(15-11-2009, 08:32pm)Busanova Wrote: Geez Heidi im amazed by your photos just like Tathra I see every day but ownership seems pretty important to you guys. I've posted personal contact details which have been ignored so the message seems live at Tathra but don't bother to help. Am I right? A Bega photo (Carp st ) as well I see (Bakers Delight).
Sharing is everything in a communist world eh comrad.

Your inputs have been appreciated fella, so thank you. Have you and Les yakked about the new loop as yet?? No dirt roads please????

Cheers bloke and thanks again.

Max ::Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Sorry, I didn't realise I was planning the loop. I just thought I was google mapping some stuff for Max.
Please see my post (number 114) on page 8 of the following thread.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...907&page=8
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
A couple of pic's I took earlier in the year
[Image: red_rock_beach.jpg]