Roundabouts...
Bike is 4 months old and off to crash shop thanks to a complete idiot who decided to keep on coming on my left through a roundabout.You guessed it comment was i did not see you plus i dont have insurance so you will have to sue me and ruin my life.What a moron . Talk about pi..ed off. My insurance will fix and i will work on ruining her life for sure.
wasnt in griffith about 2 weeks ago?

sounds very simular story i was told.
(10-08-2009, 04:31pm)cheeky Wrote: wasnt in griffith about 2 weeks ago?

No in aldinga beach yesterday.
(10-08-2009, 04:43pm)2 DOGS Wrote:

thats the reason they all give.Dosnt take much to check whats around you.All car drivers should be made to ride to what it like
(10-08-2009, 05:07pm)jamie Wrote:
(10-08-2009, 04:43pm)2 DOGS Wrote:

thats the reason they all give.Dosnt take much to check whats around you.All car drivers should be made to ride to what it like

whats with the L plater on my post ive been here since the club started i was mem num 10
you can change your l plater status...in edit your profile..it is adjusted too how many posts you do...

as in l plater ect..

as in the above thread..a customer of mine came in shaken up...she had just hit a motorbike..very anti bikes i had too keep it zipped....grr
i didn't think you were a person of self control cheeky! good on you tho i would have said maybe look in your bloody mirror next time B!TCH
I had the same problem on a daily basis as i used to live on a round about - ( see image - house with the pool -A-) i used to have to come around the round about almost doing a u turn to go into my driveway - everyday i would slow right down --- and physically point to cars flying down from the other direction that i am going in that driveway and not doing a uturn - one clown flew through one day - almost cleaned me up and screamed out the window at me ( fn idiot) -- took me about 4 sec to catch him -- he got the next red light - he got a piece of my mind -- his car got a piece of my boot -- From that experience i now presume EVERYONE will not stop if i have the right away or not - and treat the roundabout accordingly
[Image: roundabout.jpg]
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....