My bike
Thought id chuck a photo up of my ride, and a thanks to leonard for putting it back togother for us

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

THATS REALLY NICE MATE
looks good mate any other shots?
Very nice Maldon.
I saw your bike out at Eastern Creek last Sunday and may have even taken a photo of it on my phone.
What year did it start out as?
It certainly stood out in the parking lot.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Now that is nice, the grey without stickers gives it a really clean look. Like the seat polished alloy and chrome too mate Classy looking bike.
cheers lads, um it started off as a blue/black 02 but the previos owner had dropped it in the garage so the paint was scuffed on the side hence the respray, heres a couple more shots bigfoot Coolsmiley

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thanks mate it looks so tough love that stealth look!!!!!!!!! thanks for the pic
lovin the stealth look buddy looks so tough bet it turns a few heads!
as i can't edit my post i can't get rid of the previous statement. when i first posted it the forum didn't show my post so now can't edit the mistake, please put the edit feature back on admins.
I think those wheels and rear sets look hot! Lol3

Tell 'em about the N2O!!! Coolsmiley
Lol yer I got the wheels off some random with massive chicken strips but thanks to my epic/fully-sic stoner like riding skills I've managed to erase them :p j/k cheers for that sprocket again 2
Love the polished look.
(18-08-2009, 12:11am)MaldonCsalt Wrote: massive chicken strips

[Image: ChickenStrips.jpg]

Mmmmmm, chicken strips.... Drool
LOL!
Thats a cool colour!

What is it?
It looks like turbine mica from a holden monaro.
Cheers, it's daytona grey off the audi r8