retireing the busa
hey guys its with a heavy heart that i must look at seeling my busa alot of you guys know about my licence and i have along way to go still so i have decided to part with my busa it wont be straight away but im looking to head in a diffrent direction bike wise it will still be a suzuki but it will be a M109R boulevarde but this wont happen for a while and what i will be doing is returning the busa to stock form so i can sell it or trade it for a boulevarde

i will still be on the fourm as i have made some wonderfull freinds on here
(19-08-2009, 05:10pm)big kev Wrote: hey guys its with a heavy heart that i must look at seeling my busa alot of you guys know about my licence and i have along way to go still so i have decided to part with my busa it wont be straight away but im looking to head in a diffrent direction bike wise it will still be a suzuki but it will be a M109R boulevarde but this wont happen for a while and what i will be doing is returning the busa to stock form so i can sell it or trade it for a boulevarde

i have a 07 limited edition M109r would consider doing a deal with a Gen2,what year is ur Busa?
Nooooooooo!!!

Ha, I know how you feel - my Busa will be either traded in or up for sale in a week or so I'm afraid to say.....

The M109R's are pretty cool bikes, at least you are staying with Suzuki!!
mines an o4 black n purple theres not alot of these colours around shes only had 40k on the dial and full of custom tricked bits
(19-08-2009, 05:10pm)big kev Wrote: hey guys its with a heavy heart that i must look at seeling my busa alot of you guys know about my licence and i have along way to go still so i have decided to part with my busa it wont be straight away but im looking to head in a diffrent direction bike wise it will still be a suzuki but it will be a M109R boulevarde but this wont happen for a while and what i will be doing is returning the busa to stock form so i can sell it or trade it for a boulevarde

Huh!!!!!! I think I have misread your post. You cannot be serious and this cannot be true Scary

I thought you Smitten your Hayabusa.....

Did trip over your big cat and hit your head???? If this is an April fools joke then you are either to later or too early.

I guess if there one consolation you are sticking with a Suzuki.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
unfortunatly kathy im being honest i love my busa but im in Smitten with the M109R more so i will be parting with my baby as some stage soon but it wont change who i am nor will it change my commitment to deing a delegate for this great club and the freindships i have made here
Another one of those rare black / purples! Rarest factory colour combo ever made - (yes, I have a black / purple !)

Still... sad news. Was once forcibly parted with my (first) busa so I understand the feeling. But you'll still have a ride and we'll still love you... so all is not lost mate.
astro thanks mate i really aprecate the lov you have shown me
(19-08-2009, 05:41pm)Astro Wrote: Another one of those rare black / purples! Rarest factory colour combo ever made - (yes, I have a black / purple !)

Still... sad news. Was once forcibly parted with my (first) busa so I understand the feeling. But you'll still have a ride and we'll still love you... so all is not lost mate.

I would disagree with you Astro - 2000 Red Grey mate. How many people do you know with one of them apart from me Very Happy

Kev, didnt know you were into scooters mate, glad you like the look of the Burgmann 650 Lol2 You're just saying M109 just to make it easier to come out of the closet Pi_freak

It's either the leather tassles or the idea of a bandana/bug strainer and an open face helmet that's hooked ya!

On a more serious note, if I was to have a "cruiser" it would be an M109R, as it still had an engine unlike other cruisers. And being Japanese it will be reliable. If you'd said Harley then Heidi would have come all the way from Canberra just to throw you out of the club. Lol3
(19-08-2009, 05:43pm)big kev Wrote: astro thanks mate i really aprecate the lov you have shown me

Scary Astro, the clinic just called -stop sharing the love mate Lol3
Quote:hey guys its with a heavy heart that i must look at seeling my busa alot of you guys know about my licence and i have along way to go still so i have decided to part with my busa it wont be straight away but im looking to head in a diffrent direction bike wise it will still be a suzuki but it will be a M109R boulevarde but this wont happen for a while and what i will be doing is returning the busa to stock form so i can sell it or trade it for a boulevarde

no not a jap crusier buy a harley Big Kev its more your style mate Coolsmiley
If you'd said Harley then Heidi would have come all the way from Canberra just to throw you out of the club.

TOO FARKING RIGHT I WOULD HAVE! You KNOW how cross I can get!
yeah good call graham im not a tassels guy no the burgman either its a really had decission to make to even think of a cursier as ive loved the busa for so long see i owned a katana 1100 for many yrs and the busa was the next gen for me . but i seriously wont have my licence ever if i keep the busa i love riding more than anything its my life. so its my freinds and my life or its a busa an no licence ? ive weighted it up and you my freinds have won the busa's gone an the boulevarde is in
Kev, your lust for a cruiser may be worth a ride. It is a shame the busa has to go to make way.

I'm glad your staying with us though.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
you guys are family
Goodness knows we fight like one.