E Tags
I was wondering if any one has mounted a E tag on their bike, where is it put and if there has been any issuse's with the tagnot working?
(29-08-2009, 10:38am)Jaffabusa Wrote: I was wondering if any one has mounted a E tag on their bike, where is it put and if there has been any issuse's with the tagnot working?

hey jaff there is a special e-tag for bikes mate i have i that comes with a clip and i just used double sided tape on the top of my screen and when i went out i cliped the tage in which is safe i even made a clear covers to protect it in the rain as well

im sure there are many diffrent ways of mounting it
i just added my 'plate number' to my account... no need to carry any tag! no letters in the mail yet(going on 2yrs)

... or if you want to be safe they have a magnetic pouch that sticks to your tank(have to remember to take it off, or someone else will be using it!hahaha).
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
As hutch has said - just register your number plate of your bike to the tag - then you dont need to carry it ..... this is what i do - and those times it does register - they deduct from my account without sending me crap
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
e-tags on a bike? must be a NSW thingy, not Vics.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
+ 1 with Hutch99 and Ozboc.
I just ride through with my registered numberplate. Sometimes they deduct the money from the account and sometimes they don't.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
i will have some info soon guys but there is a mandate that the M4 toll booths will be closed in 2010 i have not been given a date for closeing yet but it is in the works guys will keep you all posted

i will have the info and post it in the MCC section of the fourm
I've got a QLD etag for my bike. Had it for yrs. Have never had it with me, it always sits in the drawer at home. To date I have only ever received 1 letter & I abused them for their crap equipment not working & they refunded all penalties & the cost of the toll. :)
I do the M2 and Lane cove tunnel twice a day. I have an etag account but its not with the company that administers these two toll roads. I do not have the tag fitted to the bike and probably only get letters for half of the trips I do. At the end of each month I call both and give my etag and account numbers. The fines are wiped every time and only the toll charged.

The point is that I only get letters for about half of the trips and they have to post me a reminder each time.
theres Eway and Roam... i think Eway is better of the two.
im with Eway, and my girl is with Roam, and she says it doesnt give her the option to add other vehicles(plates) to her account(but then shes not sure about that either).
she gets letters after every ride, and then has to call them and sort it out!hahaha
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
(29-08-2009, 09:00pm)Hutch99 Wrote: theres Eway and Roam... i think Eway is better of the two.
im with Eway, and my girl is with Roam, and she says it doesnt give her the option to add other vehicles(plates) to her account(but then shes not sure about that either).
she gets letters after every ride, and then has to call them and sort it out!hahaha

I'm with roam who administer the M7 and bridge I think, they recognise my bike plate on thse roads but not anywhere else. How hard would it be for them to share data bases.
(29-08-2009, 09:08pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(29-08-2009, 09:00pm)Hutch99 Wrote: theres Eway and Roam... i think Eway is better of the two.

I'm with roam who administer the M7 and bridge I think, they recognise my bike plate on thse roads but not anywhere else. How hard would it be for them to share data bases.

money is the root of all evil... bastards!
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
I am with RTA E-tag.
It covers all the NSW tolls.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I have the new smaller E-Tag that I use for the car and the bike.
I purchased an armband pouch from the e-way office at Moorebank, it costs about $15 and Velcros to your arm, easy.
I also have rego plate registered to the account
Regards,
The Fireman.
[Image: Hayabusa1Custom-1.jpg]
It's the least I can do and I like to do the least I can!
Shy 
You need an EtAG for the new Eastern Fway to Frankston
All vehicles are photo'd front and back under the gantries
Big Bro here