Motorbike crashes shock figures released - I was nearly one tonight!
I agree with everything that is being said here.....I think if car drivers had to drive as defensively as we have to ride, there would be a lot more people using public transport....people would be handing in their drivers licences left right and centre. If the shoe was on the other foot, they would appreciate what we have to deal with on a daily basis....retards and dickheads mostly.
No too you selling the bike, not this close to me been able to ride again that wouldn't be fair, as for the rest of it I agree self preservation overrides all laws.

P.S Hi Louwai Boobies4
Agree with a lot of what you state RAZ
(04-09-2009, 10:53am)Louwai Wrote:
(04-09-2009, 10:20am)GRUNTMAX Wrote: RaZ,
The woman that nearly wiped you out was probabley drunk or had been mind blown out on Valium.
There ya go Kev, more work. Increase the penalties for exceeding 0.05 blood alcahol to minimum 5 years loss of license & minimum 5 years in prison (No Suspended Sentences !).
Why don't they. The Drug Dealing Communist Australian/Chinese Labor government stand to loose too much money for the lost booze tax and too many votes from all the Drunk Cage Drivers !
Cheers

Before I jump to that one I'd ask.

How long has she been in AU?
How long has she had an AU drivers lisence?

Driving in Asia (pretty much any Asian country) is very much, "drive where & when you want & others look out for themselves".
If this person had not been in AU long, she still may have had this attitude.
This of course is absolutely no excuse & if this is the case she should not be driving in AU until she learns the CORRECT way to drive in AU.

In my view this is the fault of the AU driving instructors & lisencing authorities.
1) Never stated that she was Asian. My ex-wife never drunk either.
She was a 38year old Spring Loaded Rat (Aussie), driving an
unregistered and uninsured vehicle.
2) Cost me AUS$4000 to bankrupt the bitc* although I'd really just
like to cut her throat instead!
3) The drunken bitch will be back on the road when I'm permitted to go
to court under Bob Carr's Communist NSW Labor Government's Rip off
CTP Green Slip Insurance.
4) Nothing to do with AU driving instructors or Licensing Authorities.
Here's a picture of my ex. What a honey.Pi_thumbsup
[attachment=7296]
Just had a Brain Injury Flashback,
Met a bloke last weekend who got wiped out by a Chinese student that had been in Aussie for six months. From what I know, I think if you fly in from O/S, you can drive for up to 3 months on foreign license, then must change over, I just wonder if all the car rental companies give em instructions as to this in 20 different languages ?
Apparently, because the student was a student, never had to change licenses, so never had to do spring loaded rat cage driving test.
Met a biker a couple of years ago who had never ever had a license, and whenever he got busted the fine was only $50 for riding unlicensed, and he'd just send a licensed rider mate down to the pig station to get his confiscated Harley back.
The victim of the Chinese Student cage driver was driving a cage at the time himself and because of his injuries can no longer work and is currently in the process of still getting screwed by the Rip Off CTP Green Slip Insurance Legislation, just like me.
The Chinese student cage driver was totally in the wrong.
In any event, do you really think any financial penalty will really effect him. Just like the drunk that wiped me out, should be behind bars being sodomised by Nigerian Hairdressers.
Have a nice day.
Gruntmax you kill me lol.

Straight shooter to the bone!

Welcome back raz!
Sorry to hear what happend,stick by your guns!