Z Web World = Tops
lightbulb 
Had a few issues with my web site over the weekend and this is just to let all other web site owners on here know that you can't go past one of your own regarding Web sites.
Both the speed and professional manner which I recieved was second to non, together with a price that left me with a smile and not the usual wince.
So to DJ of Z Web World a big THANK YOU Trophy

He may not know the difference between an I A T and a T P S but he certianly knows his IT stuff Pi_thumbsup

Excellent excellent work indeed ................ Clap

http://www.petespitstop.com.au
While your at it pete i would like to say a few words about DJ Pete as well

pete took a concepet of my business and made a great website for my business www.vcmcycleseats.com.au i cant thank pete enough for all the work he has done for my site he is great at what he does and as an admin as well

thanks pete you are a champion and thanks for all the had work you have put into my web site

cheers big kev
interesting music choice in the gallery kev still awesome site!
yeah i know i dont mind it at all and thanks mate im so plesesd with the work that pete has done i like what he did with the bike of the month also
Thanks guys.
I have had a PM to move this to vendors section which is fair enough to me.
No probs at all.
Admins feel free to move
Whoa ................ hang on it's not ok by me ?
This was not placed by the VENDOR ................ this was a post by myself as a thank you for quality services recieved ? It's not an add it's a thank you.
Now haven't checked fully the S&R on this but isn't this my string ?
Not rockin the boat here ............. but it's getting a bit over the top
i argee with petespitstop its a thanks you to DJ for all the hard work he does

its a simple thank you
its not a vendors selling goods thread, its a simple thx, at a max it may be a non bike related thread. or feedback for links and services.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Ok I personally dont have an issue either way but I can see the point made that if someone says thanks their thread may get moved and then someone elses may not and well then the arguments and bullshit starts.
Its a simple thanks.
The sooner the thread is left the sooner it will fade into the background of newer posts.

Peace everyone.
(08-09-2009, 11:32am)PetesPitstop Wrote: Whoa ................ hang on it's not ok by me ?
This was not placed by the VENDOR ................ this was a post by myself as a thank you for quality services recieved ? It's not an add it's a thank you.
Now haven't checked fully the S&R on this but isn't this my string ?
Not rockin the boat here ............. but it's getting a bit over the top

It will not be moved to a vendors section we Don't have one , Only vendors section we have is For Sale and this is not .
It is a post that like a birthday its Not Bike Related and will be moved there in a couple of days . i for one if come across a post like this one i good to leave for a couple of days so people can read , Same as other post there thanking Admins that willl be moved as well it just to keep the forum tidy and posts in there correct spot .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(08-09-2009, 11:43am)Volvi Wrote: its not a vendors selling goods thread, its a simple thx, at a max it may be a non bike related thread. or feedback for links and services.

Thanks Volvi / Rod Pi_thumbsup