Sydney police chase last Monday
Trophy

I was in Sydeney last Monday travelling from Manly to Silverwater (unfortunatly in a car), when I happened to notice a lime green Hayabusa and a black Hayabusa being chased by the fuzz. Anyone from the club? If so, good effort.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 332)
I do no of a lime green but different state want say where in case it was him
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
hmm , where was i last week ? aah at home :) washing my bikes ~!

[Image: 25032009.jpg]
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
This ones best left quiet.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Given the rarity of that 2001 colour option, maybe simply "Two" involved may have been a better description ? Whenpigsfly as well as read.
just an idea Knuppel2
Oh, okay. It was me!
(13-09-2009, 04:53pm)pan Wrote: Oh, okay. It was me!

No!!!! It was me........ I was passing through.... Really it was.
(13-09-2009, 05:18pm)Louwai Wrote:
(13-09-2009, 04:53pm)pan Wrote: Oh, okay. It was me!

No!!!! It was me........ I was passing through.... Really it was.

u sure it could have been me???
Thanks fella's
No.....I'm Sparticas!!!
In politics stupidity is not a handicap.
Napoleon Bonaparte .
No...... It was me, Spartibusa Pi_tongue
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
Um just a little tip guys -- i was pulled over the other day near where the truck driver was shot in his truck at milperra - the car was a Au ford falcon wagon that had stickers on the side similar to what you would see on a builders car / contractor - older looking car -- was a huge surprise when i see lights come on and siren going off ... as he had been following me for about 4 km

police officer jumps out - in overalls - like you would see the tactical police squad dress in ( or drug squad ) basically said to me that i was ridding too aggressively and i should calm down / slow down a lot as he didn't want to scrape me of the road at a later date ..... Officer was very polite and friendly and said again , just slow down ok ... then off he went ..... didnt ask for licence -

Moral of this ? you really cant pick the unmarked cars any more ..... even old shit box fords that are almost 10 yrs old can be cop cars and there are a few cops out there that are not just hard ass bastards , he may have actually saved me some grief as i had a BIG run in with the "people" at C.S.A and was fired up when he pulled me up

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
You never know, maybe they were a couple of ex marly waverson riders on their way back from another hit at Mascot, and he just pulled you over to see if you speak fluent english.

The moral of the story - not all busa riders are busa riders, some are maybe just trying to avoid the new anti biker legislation victimizationScary
There are a lot of different cars used for different reasons. Usually you will never know they are there unless you do something really naughty or dumb in front of them. It does pay to be careful.
uno u meet ONE occasionally that is very good, but fark it dose not make the rest good, u tend to waver all the shitbag hwy ptrl whe u neet a good one. Usually the good ones are part time or filing in.