18/9 Friday night ride(sydney)
Meet @ Neutral Bay Caltex Woolies 6 Military Rd( google map it ), Neutral Bay

What time: meet at 7PM Leave @ 7;30 Sharp

Were too: End up at Palm beach

Who's invited; Any one that owns a bike.

BikerBikerBikerBikerSmittenBiker

See you there
No one keen?
if i only i had a bike!
shit man! i just got home...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Man used to be one of my fav short rides when I was in Sydney, up the Wakehurst Parkway, thru Oxford Falls and back by the Roseville Bridge and Delhi Rd, must of done it 20 times or more. Another one was up round Church Point and Akuna Bay. Have fun. Just had a good ride up here today, up the Razorback to Montville, then over the Bellthorpe Mtn Rd and back via Stanley Mtn Rd.
Yep Im keen, just need a little more notice but that is a sweet run on a warm Friday evening.
Cheers James Australia2
Too late for me also
I'm going for a run to Wisemans ferry pub tomorrow, be there for afternoon lunch, call in for a beer if anyone is kicking around Beer
(19-09-2009, 05:11pm)simmo Wrote: Too late for me also
I'm going for a run to Wisemans ferry pub tomorrow, be there for afternoon lunch, call in for a beer if anyone is kicking around Beer

Cool I may do Wisemans on the way to Wollombi

Cheers for the info.
I'll be at Jerry's (Kulnura) for lunch
Hmmm. A few options for Sunday out and about.
Supposed to take the dogs for a picnic at the beach.
I will feel guilty if I don't.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(19-09-2009, 11:19pm)BUSGO Wrote: Hmmm. A few options for Sunday out and about.
Supposed to take the dogs for a picnic at the beach.
I will feel guilty if I don't.

Ray,

You should do that early in the morning before it gets to warm then cool off with a ride and an ale.

Just a thought only trying to help (tongue in cheek)
Have a great Sunday see you soon.

James

A couple of gen2s there today was it any of you guys, it was a very busy place, White LTD & a Black one Undecided
(20-09-2009, 07:17pm)simmo Wrote:

A couple of gen2s there today was it any of you guys, it was a very busy place, White LTD & a Black one Undecided

No I only made it to Wollombi Pub and then Jerry's cafe.
Caught up with Astro and John and saw some other Busas. The day blew out with a morning fatal on F3 and some other traffic delays.
Hope you had a great lunch.
CYA next time.
Cheers James Australia2
i seen a few busa's on the rd today too, 3 heading through windsor within a group , and 4 within a group all gen 2's at the half way house , and a couple near denman. They definetly have road presence imo.