suspended rego
Got pulled over by the cops, they said my rego on my bike is supended due to unpaid fines any1 know how the hell you figer out what fine im assuming its a toll or something pathetic like that had a look at the state debt recovery web site but its shite
(18-09-2009, 10:40pm)MaldonCsalt Wrote: Got pulled over by the cops, they said my rego on my bike is supended due to unpaid fines any1 know how the hell you figer out what fine im assuming its a toll or something pathetic like that had a look at the state debt recovery web site but its shite

Reckon getting with your local RTA is the way to go mate. They do the same thing in most states these days I believe.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(19-09-2009, 01:29am)Madmax Wrote:
(18-09-2009, 10:40pm)MaldonCsalt Wrote: Got pulled over by the cops, they said my rego on my bike is supended due to unpaid fines any1 know how the hell you figer out what fine im assuming its a toll or something pathetic like that had a look at the state debt recovery web site but its shite

Reckon getting with your local RTA is the way to go mate. They do the same thing in most states these days I believe.

Max

+ 1
S.P.E.R (state penaltys enforcement registry) are the ones who ultimately give notice to suspend your license/rego if a fine has not been paid.just my 2c
You never got the notification did you. Like they never sent out the letter telling you that your rego would be suspended if you didnt pay the fines. Have you changed your address, and you told them, 'cause the correct one is on your licence etc, but they never updated their files did they? mmm
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
yer my licence is in qld but my bikes and cars are in nsw but i get everything redirected to my po box down here, guess ill go the rta and give the SPER a call too i was hoping they would have a web site that you could just put your licene no in find out what you owe and BPAY it, but that would be to easy, cheers for the help
yeah well ..............
Egos; everyone got one
Hope the NSW pigs that purposely also avoid turning up at a road accident before they know that an ambulance has arrived because they'd be legally oblidged to render medical assistance also informed you that even though you paid for a Queensland CTP Green Slip Insurance policy, it automatically goes to Bob Carr's Rip Off NSW CTP Green Slip Insurance. You are covered for Jack Shi* if you get wiped out by a Drunk Driver on a NSW Road !
Have a nice day.