Mumbai Calling....for 3 weeks...:)
At 
Going on a vacation to India, will be in Mumbai and Goa for next 3 weeks.
Its local festival time there so it will be interesting to travel during peak shopping season.
(23-09-2009, 08:28am)bgaheer Wrote: Going on a vacation to India, will be in Mumbai and Goa for next 3 weeks.
Its local festival time there so it will be interesting to travel during peak shopping season.

Peak terrorist activity too mate!!!I tought India was on the watch out list for travellers????
With a population of 1,147,995,904 at the last census, you would have to be an unlucky target in India.

Correction since my original post 1,149,024.038...... and exploding...
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Are you getting work experience in a call centre? Lol3
Yeh can you call into the call centre for me and punch everyone of those guys in the head for me ...... tell them it was from Busaboc !

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
(23-09-2009, 09:32am)BUSGO Wrote: With a population of 1,147,995,904 at the last census, you would have to be an unlucky target in India.

That is the exact type of attitude the new yorkers had before 9/11 Ray.........we all know how that ended.
Mumbai...hotel..... suburban warfare.......shootings.........terrorists........any of these events ring a bell ??????
(24-09-2009, 07:45am)1300hayabusa Wrote:
(23-09-2009, 09:32am)BUSGO Wrote: With a population of 1,147,995,904 at the last census, you would have to be an unlucky target in India.

That is the exact type of attitude the new yorkers had before 9/11 Ray.........we all know how that ended.
Mumbai...hotel..... suburban warfare.......shootings.........terrorists........any of these events ring a bell ??????

Have you not seen the movie "loose change" ??? its all a conspiracy you know ;)

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
(24-09-2009, 08:43am)Ozboc Wrote:
(24-09-2009, 07:45am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

Have you not seen the movie "loose change" ??? its all a conspiracy you know ;)

Boc

Spot on Ozboc....another good one is a movie called Zeitgeist...basically blows all the common theories out of the water (religion, 9/11)....but back to the point of the thread...have a good holiday.
Enjoy your holiday Bill - We've just booked a couple of weeks in Singapore for early December, then it's the culture shock back to Gundagai Eek

Cheers Ruffy
(23-09-2009, 08:28am)bgaheer Wrote: Going on a vacation to India, will be in Mumbai and Goa for next 3 weeks.

Just one word of advice, keep your wits about you especially in Goa at this time of the year, of course if you have been there before you will know what Iâ€m talking about.
Other than that have a great time and enjoy all that india has to offer.
Eg swine flu, lots and lots of people
Slip across the boarder to Pakistan & we can indulge in a sly drink
Regards,

Dave