Westfield Hayabusa Gen2
still waiting for the spring Lol2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-09-2009, 09:14pm)micke r1 Wrote: btw nice car Smitten

+1
Mick good to see you've become a "flasher" Lol3
And that your also not bored whilst awaiting spring Read Nice air Pi_thumbsup
Quote:Mick good to see you've become a "flasher"

yes i have become a "flasher" but how can you know that ??
Yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOJ2mY_lZww

Trophy
Micke, You might want to mount the camera to something a bit more solid that your helmet. Pi_tongue

It looks like it throws your head back a bit under power - well done mate.Trophy
on my helmet Lol2

no mate ...a cell in my left handPi_tongue
Hi

i race,d my westfied in modsport this year ! against non roadleagles race cars, lutus europa,porsche 996 boxter,s etc.....
I became nr 3 in modsport 2.
But i nead to be a litte bit faster ,so i went to a dyno for a test.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283MESo88UE
196,1 hp in a stock -09 hayabusa with a home made exhaust and air box
Maybe there is more hp whit a better exhaust etc ?
I finished this Hayabusa powered Lotus last week. Fitted SBD dry sump, checked the engine over (arrived from the states sans balancer!!!) completely wired the whole car and sorted out all those things that a new build needs. Hacked and flashed the ECU and then started, run and tuned. Just needs an intermediate drive shaft fitted, replace the 'glass and she's on the road. Weight? 450kg total

[Image: Busa-Lotus001.jpg]
That looks very impressive, Camel Clap......lookin' forward to some performance stats/updates down the track!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
(29-06-2012, 01:28am)bazman Wrote: That looks very impressive, Camel Clap......lookin' forward to some performance stats/updates down the track!! Pi_thumbsup
Coolsmiley

Yeah, it's pretty cool; wish I owned it! Might have to build one for myself. Be good to have something with this much power that you can use hard and still legally drive on the road.
The "Hayalotus" Looks Great.

When you get it out on the road, be sure to get some video footage and post so all here can see it on the go.

Regards,

Steve.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
impressive....